via press release:
"" DELIVERS SHOWTIME'S MOST WATCHED FRESHMAN FINALE EVER
"(R)" On Pace For Its Highest-Rated Season Yet
· The season one finale ofdrew 1.71 million viewers at 10 p.m. and 2.03 million viewers for the night, the highest-rated finale for a freshman series in SHOWTIME history.
· Sunday's finale shattered prior ratings benchmarks, up 58 percent above the series premiere (1.08 million viewers), delivering the series best ratings to-date.
· The series continued to build over the course of its first season, and has become SHOWTIME's highest rated freshman series ever.
·now ranks as SHOWTIME's No. 2 rated series behind only .
· With 8 weeks of complete data,season one is averaging 4.23 million total viewers across platforms
· The season six finale ofgarnered 2.23 million viewers at 9 p.m. and 2.71 million viewers for the night, the series best telecast of the year and highest-rated night.
·'s finale is the most watched telecast on the network in 2011.
· With 8 weeks of complete data,season six is averaging 5.4 million total viewers across platforms, +10% above last season through the same time frame, and on pace to have its highest-rated season ever.
*Final series ratings including all platforms (On Demand, Live+7) will be available in January.