via press release:
Univision is the #4 Network for the Week among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34, Out-delivering ABC
Univision Continues to Win Friday Nights, Ranking #1 for the Fourth Consecutive Week among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34
Univision Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of December 12, 2011 to December 18, 2011
- Univision was the #4 network among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 for the entire week, delivering +1% and +60% more viewers than ABC in the respective demographics. For the 43rd time this year, Univision outperformed one or more of the top four E-L networks among Adults 18-34 for the entire week.
- Univision out-delivered two or more of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on six out of seven nights last week among Adults 18-34. Univision also out-delivered one or more of the English-Language broadcast networks on six out of seven nights among Adults 18-49.
- Univision was the #1 network for the eighth consecutive Friday night among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
ü Univision aired the top two programs among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 including the #1 “Fuerza Del Destino” and #2 “Familia Con Suerte”
ü 2011 to-date, Univision is the top pick on Friday nights among Adults 18-34, ranking #1 92% of the time (47 out of 51 weeks). Furthermore, in the current season Univision has been the #1 Network on Friday nights 12 out of 13 weeks for the demographic.
ü Among Adults 18-49, Univision has been #1 on 28 out of 51 weeks in 2011 (55% of the time), with eight #1 nights in the first 13 weeks of the current season.
- “Don Francisco Presenta” featured guest appearances by Pedro Moreno (from “La Fuerza del Destino”) and Sherlyn on Monday and helped Univision rank as the #3 network for the night. The telecast grew its audience among Total Viewers 2+ (2.7 million; +7%), Adults 18-49 (1.5 million; +10%), and Adults 18-34 (811,000; +9%) compared to last week’s episode.
- On Thursday night, Univision’s entire primetime lineup ranked among the top ten programs for the night, making Univision the top pick among Adults 18-34.
- Airing “Sabado Gigante” on Saturday Univision finished as the #3 network among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34. More Adult 18-49 viewers tuned into Univision that night than ABC (+15%) or NBC (+12%). Univision also out-delivered ABC (+63%) and CBS (+27%) by double digit margins among Adults 18-34