via press note:
Finishing as the 2nd-most-watched broadcaster on Tuesday, ABC drew its biggest audience on the night in 5 weeks and its top young adult number in 6 weeks – since 11/29/11 and 11/22/11, respectively.
- ABC grew over the same night last year (also an all-original schedule) by 8% in Total Viewers and by 18% in Adults 18-49.
At 8pm opposite an original of CBS’ top-rated beating out NBC’s season premiere of by 1.5 million viewers and by 14% in Adults 18-49. 13, ABC freshman earned second place in its slot,
- up over its most-recent original 3 weeks ago with Total Viewers (+5%) and Adults 18-49 (+9%). was
Showing solid young adult lead-in retention out of up by double digits over the last episode of ! in the half-hour with Total Viewers (+27%) and Adults 18-49 (+25%), beating the final 6 episodes of the comedy it replaced in the key young sales demo.at 8:30pm (83%) opposite stiff competition, ABC’s debut of was
- improved its half-hour for ABC by 11% in Adults 18-49 over original programming on the same night last year (second half-hour of ).
Building on its lead-in by double-digit percentages,outdelivered an original airing of V on the same night last year in both Adults 18-49 (+5%) and in Adults 18-34 (+8%).
- The new ABC series surged over its Monday preview across the key Men demos: M18-34 +22%, M18-49 +15% and M25-54 +33%.
Returning to original for the first time in 4 weeks, ABC’s only drama to increase its audience from start to finish in the hour, as CBS’ and NBC’s each lost viewers on the half-hour.built on its lead-in (+17%) to outdraw NBC’s in the 10pm hour by 2.1 million viewers. In addition, was the
- ABC’s strong year-to-year improvement in the hour, surging by 35% in Total Viewers and by 25% in Adults 18-49 over an original on the year-ago night. continued to deliver