Univision Finished The Week As The #1 Network Among Adults 18-34, Out-Delivering Abc, Cbs, Fox And Nbc
via press release:
Univision Finished the Week as the #1 network among Adults 18-34, Out-delivering ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC
Univision Ranked as the #3 Network among Adults 18-49
Univision is the #1 Network Pick on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday Nights among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34
Univision Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of December 26, 2011 to January 1, 2012
- Univision finished the week as the #1 network among Adults 18-34, out-delivering ABC (+71%), CBS (+49%), FOX (+80%), and NBC (+3%).
- Univision was the #3 network among Adults 18-49 for the entire week, delivering more viewers than ABC (+8%) and FOX (+41%).
- Univision out-delivered all of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on five out of seven nights last week among Adults 18-34. Univision also out-delivered three or more of the English-Language broadcast networks on five out of seven nights among Adults 18-49.
- Versus the comparable week a year ago, Univision’s primetime audience increases +15% among Adults 18-49 while the English-language broadcast networks are reporting audience declines (ABC -17%, CBS 0%, NBC -31%, and FOX -42%); Univision’s audience also increased among Total Viewers 2+ (+14%) and Adults 18-34 (+28%) versus the same week a year ago.
- Univision aired 11 of the top 25 programs among Adults 18-34 this past week.
- Led by “Familia Con Suerte”, Univision ranked as the #1 broadcast network for the week from 8PM to 10PM among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
- Monday night’s two-hour finale of “La Fuerza del Destino” (“The Power of Destiny”) followed by a special episode of “Don Francisco Presenta” (“Don Francisco Presents”) helped Univision rank as the #1 network for the night among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
ü “La Fuerza del Destino” was the #1 drama for the entire week and #1 program for the night among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34. Reaching nearly 8 million viewers who tuned in to all or part of the broadcast, the finale delivered an average audience of 6.2 million Total Viewers 2+, 3.4 million Adults 18-49, and 2.0 million Adults 18-34.
ü Don Francisco Presenta delivered an average audience of over 3.6 million viewers, led the Univision Network to a first place finish among all broadcast networks, regardless of language on Monday night across all key demographics.
- Univision was the #1 network for the tenth consecutive Friday night among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
ü Univision’s entire primetime line-up including a two-hour telecast of “Familia Con Suerte” followed by “Rosa de Guadalupe,” ranked as the top two programs Friday night among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
ü In the current season Univision has been the #1 Network on Friday nights 14 out of 15 weeks among Adults 18-34 and has had ten #1 nights among Adults 18-49.
- On Sunday night Univision premiered its reality series “Gran Show Los Peques” (“The Big Show of the Small”.) Hosted byGalilea Montijo and Jimena and featuring a panel of expert judges, 1.6 Million Adults 18-49 viewers and nearly 1 Million Adults 18-34 viewers tuned in to the talent competition. The premiere ranked among the top 10 programs for the night among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
- On Tuesday night Univision’s “Aqui Y Ahora” ranked as the #2 program among Adults 18-34, only behind Univision’s “Familia Con Suerte.” Both programs led Univision to rank as the #1 network for the night.