NBC’s ‘Smash’ Pilot To Be Available Early In Lots Of Ways
Fan Excuse Bingo players can cover the “Everybody Already Saw The Pilot” square right now.
via press release:
NBC LAUNCHES COMPREHENSIVE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN TO PROVIDE POSITIVE SAMPLING PRIOR TO DEBUT OF ‘SMASH’
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – January 6, 2012 – NBC has launched a strong and comprehensive promotional campaign to build a positive initial sampling prior to the premiere of “Smash” (Monday, February 6, 10-11 p.m. ET) with a full spectrum of initiatives. Some of these include:
- NBC is exhibiting the “Smash” series pilot during consumer screenings in 10 major markets on January 9 in Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland and San Francisco. In Chicago, NBC will have some of the cast and creative team on hand for a Q-n-A after the screening followed by a reception. On January 11, there will also be a focus on the LGBT community at the Outfest Screening in Los Angeles.
- From January 15-30, selected American Airlines flights will show in-flight screenings of the pilot.
- It is being offered to digital download platforms including Apple iTunes, Amazon Video on Demand, Xbox/Zune, Playstation, Samsung MediaHub and Vudu beginning January 16 through February 6.
- From January 16 through February 6, Video on Demand partners, including parent company Comcast, will offer the pilot via Set-Top-Box On Demand.
- Beginning January 23 through February 6, online streaming viaNBC.com and Hulu.