via press release:
CMT’S ‘SWEET HOME ALABAMA’ RETURNS
WITH AN ALL-NEW SEASON BEGINNING FRIDAY, JANUARY 13
This Season Bachelors From Across the Country
Compete for the Affections of Former NASCAR Spokesperson Paige Duke
NASHVILLE – January 9, 2012 – There’s a new bachelorette moving into SWEET HOME ALABAMA when CMT’s popular dating reality series returns for an all-new, ten episode season beginning Friday, January 13 at 9:00 p.m., ET/PT, with a special two-hour premiere. This time, suitors from big cities and small towns are vying for the affections of southern beauty Paige Duke, the former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ambassador from South Carolina, who was a fan favorite in the series’ second season. There are more tears and more romance, as the drama explodes when bachelors from across the country head to the Deep South to compete for the heart of this southern belle. In each one-hour episode, set in charming Fairhope, Ala., Paige must say goodbye to more suitors in her search for true love.
Paige Duke, from Lancaster, S.C., is a Clemson University graduate that now works as a national representative for an outdoors retailer in Minnesota. Paige is also a part time model and veterinary technician. In her free time, she loves to spend time on the lake or at the beach and enjoys rodeos, hunting, fishing and watching sports. Paige owns two dogs that she adores and is hoping to find the perfect man to add to the mix.
The CITY bachelors of SWEET HOME ALABAMA are listed below:
- Christian Lopez, 27 – Professional baseball player from Miami, Fla.
- Christian O’Rourke, 32 – Drummer from Fair Haven, N.J.
- David Ellerman, 30 – Real estate company owner from Chicago, Ill.
- Dustin Tavella, 25 – Recording artist from Philadelphia, Penn.
- Jeremy Levesque, 23 – Pharmaceutical engineer from Boston, Mass.
- Joey Vida, 26 – Personal trainer from Linden, N.J.
- Marcello Palmieri, 27 – Actor/model from Los Angeles, Calif.
- Ryan Borup, 22 – Professional poker player from Las Vegas, Nev.
- Severn Lang, 32 – Hairstylist/Bag designer from Los Angeles, Calif.
- Shaun Bigos, 25 – Worldwide shipping executive from New York, N.Y.
- Todd Doram, 30 – Luxury car salesman from Redondo Beach, Calif.
The COUNTRY bachelors of SWEET HOME ALABAMA are listed below:
- Andy Batkins, 24 – Entrepreneur from Charleston, S.C.
- Austin Squires, 26 – Preacher’s son/Firefighter from Helena, Ala.
- Bubba Thompson, 30 – Cowboy/Co-Owner, Faith Cattle from Geneva, Ala.
- Chance Lawrence, 21 – Bull rider from Opelika, Ala.
- Danny Bopp, 27 – NASCAR driver from Lonedell, Mo.
- Donny Fallgatter, 32 – Singer/Songwriter from Nashville, Tenn.
- Jeremiah Korfe, 29 – Farmer from Clarissa, Minn.
- Landon Chase, 25 – Firefighter/Paramedic from Fort Worth, Tex.
- Matt Beard, 29 – Mechanic/Drag racer from Satsuma, Ala.
- Seth Tidwell, 24 – Promotions company owner from Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Shaun Smith, 21 – Rodeo Cowboy from Emmet, Ark.
SWEET HOME ALABAMA is produced by Glassman Media with executive producers Andrew Glassman and Grant Julian. Claire McCabe and Jayson Dinsmore are executive producers for CMT.
CMT, a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 92 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.