via press release:
With increasing returns for The Bachelor and Castle, ABC’s registered as the #1 network on Monday night with Total Viewers and across all key Women demos (W18-34/W18-49/W25-54).
- Marking its 2nd straight week of gains, the Network scored its top-rated Monday in over 2 months in Adults 18-49 and equaled its highest Adults 18-34 number since season-premiere Monday in September – since 11/21/11 and 9/19/11, respectively.
Growing from its first hour to its second hour, ABC’s The Bachelor earned second place in its 2-hour time period with Adults 18-49, while ranking #1 with Adults 18-34 and all key Women demos (W18-34/W18-49/W25-54). In fact, The Bachelor stood as Monday’s #1 TV show across the Women demos.
- Up for the 2nd week running, The Bachelor achieved season-highs in both Total Viewers and Adults 18-49.
- In viewers and young adults, The Bachelor generated ABC’s best numbers in the time period since November – since 11/21/11 and 11/14/11, respectively.
Monday’s most-watched TV show overall, ABC’s Castle ranked #1 during the 10 o’clock hour with Total Viewers, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.
- ABC’s Castle surged over its year-ago broadcast by 1.0 million viewers.
- The ABC drama produced its biggest audience in 9 weeks – since 11/21/11.