via press release:
NFL NETWORK AT SUPER BOWL XLVI: WHAT’S ON NFL GAMEDAY MORNING—Sunday, February 5 at 9:00 AM ET
Kurt Warner 1-on-1 with Giants Eli Manning & Willie McGinest Sit Down with Tom Brady & Much More on 8 ½ Hour Pregame Show
Special Guest Analyst Packers CB Charles Woodson Joins NFL Network’s Roster of 21 Analysts, Hosts & Reporters
On Super Bowl Sunday, NFL Network’s pregame show, NFL GameDay Morning will provide 8 ½ hours of live coverage starting at 9:00 AM ET with 21 on-air personalities who have won a total of 14 Super Bowl rings. NFL GameDay Morning is live from seven locations, including two sets at Lucas Oil Stadium. Additional locations include the Giants and Patriots team hotels, the NFL Tailgate, the Super Bowl Village, and with the fans at Super Bowl parties in New York and Foxborough restaurants.
NFL GameDay Morning features host Rich Eisen joined by Super Bowl winners Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp, along with Steve Mariucci. The special Super Bowl edition also includes host Melissa Stark on a second set along with Super Bowl winners Deion Sanders, Willie McGinest, Heath Evans and Brian Billick previewing the game between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.
Super Bowl-winning cornerback of the Green Bay Packers Charles Woodson joins the set as a special guest analyst to provide insight into the game and his own experience playing in last year’s Super Bowl.
Actor Dan Lauria returns in his role as Vince Lombardi to prepare the Giants and the Patriots for Super Bowl XLVI.
The following are highlights of Sunday’s Super Bowl pregame show on NFL Network:
9:00 AM ET
- What to look for in Super Bowl XLVI with Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin, Warren Sapp, Kurt Warner and Steve Mariucci
- Melissa Stark on “The Patriot Way” – how Bill Belichick turns spare parts into champions; includes interviews with Patriots Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater and Aaron Hernandez
10:00 AM ET
- NFL Films-produced feature goes “Back to the Future” to show the similarities between the Giants’ late-season runs in 2007 and 2011
- The NFL Season: A Biography examines the unique relationship between Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his mentor Tom Martinez, who is waiting for a kidney transplant:
(Advanced preview of the feature): http://ftp2.nflfilmstv.com/filmsint/ftp-inet/flashplayer.html?s_video=Preview/the_season_more_than_a_mentor_v1_600ws.flv
- Analysts Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariucci, Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin highlight the key matchups
11:00 AM ET
- Feature on how “The Catch” in Super Bowl XLII changed former Giants wide receiver David Tyree’s life
- Michael Lombardi on how Bill Belichick uses the Patriots’ loss in Super Bowl XLII to motivate his players
- Hall of Famers Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders discuss the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2012
- Players Only: The best and worst parts of Super Bowl week
12 Noon ET
- Actor/comedian and Boston sports fan Dennis Leary pays tribute to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
- Steve Cyphers visits the Norman Lear Center for research and public policy at the USC Annenberg School for Communication to investigate why America was obsessed with Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow during the 2011 NFL season
- Deion Sanders, Brian Billick and Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson discuss how winning the Super Bowl has changed their lives
1:00 PM ET
- Steve Cyphers on the anxiety of the Manning Family on Super Bowl Sunday
- NFL Network analysts debate if Eli Manning wins Super Bowl XLVI, which Manning has achieved more in his career?
- NFL Films presents piece on the emotional year Patriots owner Robert Kraft has experienced with the passing of his wife and the Patriots winning the AFC title.
- Former New England linebacker Willie McGinest on the impact of the Kraft Family on the Patriots
2:00 PM ET
- Three-time Super Bowl champion Willie McGinest sits down with his former teammate Tom Brady for a 1-on-1 interview
- Hall of Famers Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin debate the hot topics of Super Bowl XLVI
3:00 – 5:30 PM ET
- Super Bowl XXXIV MVP Kurt Warner sits down with Super Bowl XLII MVP and former teammate Eli Manning for a 1-on-1 interview:
- Essay written by Indiana native Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated on what hosting the Super Bowl means to the Hoosier State
- Stars of the upcoming film “That’s My Boy,” Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg join the set
- Tale of the Tape: how the Giants and Patriots match up at quarterback (Kurt Warner), running back (Marshall Faulk), wide receiver (Michael Irvin), on defense (Warren Sapp) and coaching (Steve Mariucci).
- Super Bowl XLVI MVP picks
- Game picks
***Immediately after the NBC postgame show -- NFL GameDay Final
Host Rich Eisen and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci and Michael Irvin provide analysis and highlights from the field, plus live interviews with all the stars of the game and the winning coach. Albert Breer, Stacey Dales and Lindsay Soto provide interviews following the game.
NFL GameDay Morning Super Bowl Pregame Show Roster
Michael Irvin: Analyst (3 Super Bowl rings)
Deion Sanders: Analyst (2 Super Bowl ring)
Marshall Faulk: Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Kurt Warner: Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Warren Sapp: Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Charles Woodson: Guest Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Willie McGinest: Analyst (3 Super Bowl rings)
Brian Billick: Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Heath Evans: Analyst (1 Super Bowl ring)
Steve Mariucci: Analyst
Rich Eisen: Host
Melissa Stark: Host
Fran Charles: Host
Michelle Beisner: Reporter
Albert Breer: Reporter
Stacey Dales: Reporter
Steve Cyphers: Reporter
Jason La Canfora: Reporter
Michael Lombardi: Reporter
Ari Wolfe: Reporter
Steve Wyche: Reporter