via press release
Below are highlights from the 2nd season premieres of both Khloé & Lamar and Ice Loves Coco.
- The 2nd season premiere of Khloé & Lamar on Sunday, February 19th from 10pm-10:30pm debuted to impressive numbers, scoring the series’ highest-rated and most-watched episode yet, drawing a 2.00 Household and attracting approximately 2.6 million Total Viewers as it exceeded last season’s premiere while also posting the series’ most-watched telecast ever among both Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49, attracting over 1.3 million and 1.8 million viewers respectively.
- Khloé & Lamar garnered its highest ratings among Women 18-34, scoring a 3.52 rating with the coveted demo and nearly one million W18-34 viewers.
- Following Khloe & Lamar, the 2nd season premiere of Ice Loves Coco at 10:30pm posted the series’ highest-rated most-watched season opener yet, delivering a 1.55 HHLD rating and attracting nearly 1.9 million Total Viewers as it out-performed last season’s premiere by nearly +20% with both measures. This also marks the series’ highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever with Adults 18-34, drawing a 1.67 A18-34 rating and approximately 935,000 A18-34 viewers, up over +40% from last season’s debut.
- The season premiere of Ice Loves Coco scored a 2.40 rating with its core Women 18-34 audience and attracted nearly 700,000 W18-34. Additionally, the show saw its highest-rated and most-watched season opener among Adults 18-49 with 1.3 million viewers, which is up nearly a quarter over its year-ago premiere.
- Online, Khloe and Lamar’s season 2 delivered its highest ever mark in video views, more than doubling season 1’s premiere week (+130%). Ice Loves Coco season 2 also had a strong video performance on E! Online leading up to its Sunday premiere with 302K video views, more than 12 times the initial season.
*Source Nielsen Media Research, Fast Nationals, Live + Same Day, COV AA% & Impressions; 2/19/12, 10pm-10:30pm & 10:30pm-11pm; E!’s 1Q’12 Primetime (Mon-Sun, 6pm-12am) Online Source: Adobe Site Catalyst (Traffic 2010 – current, Video Starts 2011 – current), The Platform (2009 – 2010) *Premiere week for online is based on the full week leading up to the premiere show and video content totals and comparisons include E! Online on-site and off-site players since 2010. Premiere day comparisons are based on 2010 to present.