via press note:
- Last Monday, HOUSE rose +29% in Live + Three Day (2.4 > 3.1), while ALCATRAZ posted its largest three-day increase (+56%) so far this season, up three points from a week ago and +24 points ahead of its prior 2011/12 average lift (+32%). .
- On Tuesday, ’s Winter finale gained +37% in the Live+3 ratings and improved +40% from post-Same Day playback. built +29% in post-Same Day playback (2.1 > 2.7), five points ahead of last week’s gain.
- -Wednesday earned a +16% lift (5.1 > 5.9) in Live + Three Day, three percentage points above last Wednesday (+13%).
- -Thursday (4.5 > 5.3) increased +18% from Same Day to Live + Three Day. In Live+ 3, post-Same Day gains for AI11 overall are up four percentage points from the first six weeks of AI10 (+15% vs. +11%).
- Up +40% in post-Same Day playback, Thursday’s delivered its largest Live + Same Day to Live + Three Day increase to date, up 18 percentage points above its prior average gain this season (+22%).