via press note:
Season to Date
· Comparing Live to Live + 7 ratings point gains, FOX has 4 of the Top 10 most DVR-ed series so far this season – more than any other network.
·(+2.5) is this season’s most-DVR-ed new series, while (+4.3) is the most DVR-ed returning program to date.
·(+2.6) is the most DVR-ed unscripted program of the season, and is seeing a much higher ratings percentage lift from DVR viewing than other singing competition shows:
o AMERICAN IDOL – Wed (+53%)
o– Wed (+42%)
o– Thurs (+40%)
· With an average +150% ratings lift from Live to Live +7,has the biggest percentage gain from time-shifted viewing of any series this season
o In addition,is averaging a +109% lift and HOUSE is averaging a +105% lift.
Week of 2/13-2/19/12
· HOUSE gained +106% from Live to Live + 7 Day, on par with its prior average lift this season.
· ALCATRAZ (120%) posted its largest playback increase to date, up thirty-seven percentage points versus its average gain over the prior four telecasts (vs. +83%).
· FOX’s Tuesday comedies were up versus their prior original gains from Live to Live + 7.(+120%) gained twenty percentage points from its norm, while (+100%) and (+65%) were up roughly five points.
· AMERICAN IDOL-Wed (+60%) and AMERICAN IDOL-Thurs (+67%) increased ten and five percentage points, respectively, above their prior average gain. Versus the comparable year-ago Live + 7 increase through AI10’s fifth week, AI11 is up eleven points (+52% vs. +41%).
· On Friday, the gain for(+60%) from Live to Live + 7 was up two percentage points from its prior 2011/12 norm, while (+150%) matched its prior average.
· FOX ranked #1 for the week in Live + 7 Day among Adults 18-49, the same as its rank in Live. Based on L7 through the twenty-second week of the 2011/12 season, FOX is only down -6% from the comparable 2010/11 period when FOX carriedXLV (vs. 3.5/10).