via press release:
Up against Fox’s 2-hour improving year to year for the 5th straight week on the evening. In fact, the Net was once again the only broadcaster to increase its overall Wednesday audience year over year. ABC outdelivered NBC’s mostly original line-up on the night by wide margins in viewers (+38%) and young adults (+42%)., ABC’s mix of original and repeat programming was up over the year-ago Wednesday in Total Viewers (+3%) and Adults 18-49 (+6%),
At 8pm, ABC’s repeat outdrew NBC’s original Whitney by nearly 1.0 million viewers and nearly tied among Adults 18-49 (pacing within 1-tenth of a ratings point and tied in audience share).
- up over its year-ago repeat telecast in the half-hour by 7% in Adults 18-49. was
At 8:30pm like its lead-in, ABC’s repeat drew a larger audience than its original NBC comedy competition, topping Are You There, Chelsea? by 24% in viewers and matching the NBC comedy in Adults 18-49.
- boosted its half-hour year over year for ABC, up by 7% in Adults 18-49 over the year-ago Wednesday with a repeat .
ABC’s repeat Wednesday’s #1 scripted TV show in Adults 18-49, beating out CBS’ encore by 60% in the half-hour.at 9pm finished as
- The up year to year among Adults 18-49 (+4%). replay was
During the 9:30pm half-hour, ABC’s #1 scripted show in its slot for its 17th consecutive first-run airing in Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34.earned second place to the final half-hour of Fox’s 2-hour in Adults 18-49. In addition, the ABC sophomore comedy qualified as the
- Continuing to improve its slot year to year, ABC’s spiked by 11% in Adults 18-49 over (also an original) in the half-hour on the year-ago night.
During the 10 o’clock hour, the debut of ABC’s ABC News crushed NBC News’ time-period premiere of , leading by 42% in Total Viewers, by 46% in Adults 25-54 and by 40% in Adults 18-49. with Brian Williamsfor Real: Murder in The Hamptons earned second place in Total Viewers and key Adults (AD18-49/AD25-54). In fact, the limited series from
- ABC’s for Real improved Wednesday’s 10 o’clock hour year to year by double digits in Total Viewers (+19%), Adults 25-54 (+12%) and Adults 18-34 (+19%), outdelivering first-run programming on the same night last year.