Your Survival Kit For The TV Renewal & Cancellation Season
The broadcast television renewal and cancellation season is upon us. Between now and mid-May you’ll know the fate of all your favorite broadcast primetime shows, whether they will return next season or be consigned to the dustbin of TV history.
To help you this season, I’ve assembled a few of our most popular items for your handy reference:
- When Will You Know If Your Favorite Show Is Canceled or Renewed? – the dates of the broadcast upfront meetings when next Fall’s schedules are announced (at the latest).
- The Renew / Cancel Index (updated Tuesday) and Bubble Watch (updated Sunday), our latest prognostications on the future of broadcast primetime scripted shows.
- How To Follow TV by the Numbers If you want to know what’s happening with your shows sooner, rather than later, follow us via Twitter, Facebook or RSS.
And for a little bit more fun during the season, here are two of our favorite things to have handy when reading our comments:
- The TV Fan Excuse Bingo Card
- The TV Fan’s Five Stages Of Grief
Graphic courtesy of the youngest staff member of the TVBTN family.