via press release:
ABC ANNOUNCES MAY SWEEPS PROGRAMMING, INCLUDING THE TWO-HOUR
SERIES FINALE OF BELOVED ABC DRAMA “” AND THE
RETURN OF THE LIVE BROADCAST OF “THE 2012 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS”
The ABC Television Network announces highlights of its upcoming May sweeps programming, including the two-hour series finale of “,” the Live Broadcast of “The 2012 Billboard Music Awards,” and the Season Premiere of “The Bachelorette.”
Editors please note: What follows is a chronological listing of programming highlights (all times Eastern); this is not a complete list of all programs airing during the February sweep. As airdates are subject to change, please monitor ABC’s daily press bundle or www.abcmedianet.com.
JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE – Currently celebrating its 10th season, ”Jimmy Kimmel Live” welcomes an all-star lineup of guests throughout May sweeps, including Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, Manny Pacquiao, Dr. Phil McGraw, Vanessa Williams, Johnny Lee Miller, Chloe Moretz and the new ”Bachelorette,” Emily Maynard. On May 22nd, Kimmel will also have the very first interview with the ”” champion and his/her partner. May also brings musical performances from Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert, Roger Daltrey, Lisa Marie Presley, Glenn Frey, The , Kimbra, Civil Twilight, Silversun Pickups, Andrew Bird and Delta Spirit. “Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs MONDAY-FRIDAY (12:00 – 1:06 a.m., ET).
MISSING – “Measure of a Man” – Becca is forced to recall details of a traumatic former case in order to prove her innocence now. Meanwhile, Michael goes to new lengths to protect himself and Oksana, on “Missing,” THURSDAY, APRIL 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Location setting for this episode is Vienna, Austria.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Moment of Truth” – After eight years of practice, the residents head to San Francisco for their oral boards; sparks fly between Catherine and Richard when they bump into each other at the hotel; Bailey intervenes after Owen and Teddy get into a heated argument about their young car crash patient; and Mark tries to recruit Lexie for one of his cases. Meanwhile, Alex feels guilty for being away from the hospital when Tommy’s health begins to fail, on “’s ,” THURSDAY, APRIL 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Guest Starring Debbie Allen (“Fame”) as Catherine Avery.
– “Enemy of the State” -- After the Amanda Tanner case takes a shocking turn, one-time friends Olivia and Cyrus take heated, opposing viewpoints, and Cyrus tries to help in investigating the personal lives of Olivia and her associates. Meanwhile Olivia and her team help a dictator locate his wife and children who have been allegedly kidnapped, and Quinn goes out with a reporter seeking information, on “ ,” THURSDAY, APRIL 26 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
-- “314” -- Tempers flare and insults fly when the Sharks fight over an innovative three-in-one nail polish invented by a mother of six girls from West Hartford, CT, who had to sell her engagement ring to start her business. A husband and wife team of feisty New Yorkers believe they have the next big thing in women’s accessories; two Pittsburgh hockey moms pitch their home-grown tank top business with interchangeable straps; and a couple from Pasadena, CA insist that their unique sippy cups be manufactured in the USA to maintain quality. In a follow up story, the entrepreneurs behind Talbott Teas from Chicago, IL have big news about a deal with Jamba Juice after their TV appearance, on “ ,” FRIDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET). Lori Greiner Returns to the Tank as Guest Shark in This Episode.
AMERICA’S– “Episode 2219” -- This week’s highlights include “31 Baby Farts in 27 Seconds”; a package of kids saying hilarious things, including a boy who’s upset because he misses George Washington; a kid with a very funny reaction during a slingshot amusement park ride; and Tom playing “Too Far, Too Short, Just Right” and “Name that Sound,” on “America’s ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
– “The Stranger” -- August promises to enlighten Emma and take her on a journey that will show her how she can beat Regina, and possibly take custody of Henry; and with Mary Margaret returning to work, Regina puts a plan in motion to seduce David. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, with the Evil Queen’s curse about to strike, Geppetto agrees to a plan that will save Snow White and Prince Charming’s daughter, but with a proviso that could also save his own son, on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
-- “Lost My Power” -- With Mike gone, Susan attempts to build a car for MJ’s father-and-son school soapbox derby; Bree’s attorney, Trip (Scott Bakula), learns of her previous drunken sexual spree and needs her to come clean about it in order to help strengthen her case; Lynette tries to cause some negative friction between Tom and his girlfriend, Jane, by flirting with his boss and getting him to pile more work on her estranged husband; Gaby is furious with Carlos when he tries to poach one of her rich, personal shopper clients (Doris Roberts) and talk her into helping with his newly formed charity organization; and Renee discovers that Ben is keeping a secret from her about his involvement with Bree -- and the body found at his work site -- on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (9:01-10:01 p.m., ET). Scott Bakula Guest Stars as Bree’s Attorney, Trip. Doris Roberts Guest Stars as Gaby’s Rich Client.
GCB -- “Adam & Eve’s Rib” -- When Amanda tries to put together an all female barbeque team to prove a point to her daughter, she recruits the helps of the GCBs for the cook-off of the year. Meanwhile Heather meets an attractive butcher (Kevin Alejandro), Cricket purchases stud services from businessman Mason Massey (Grant Bowler), Carlene becomes frustrated with Ripp, and Sharon tries to help Zack with his dealership problems, on “GCB,” SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
-- “Episode 1407” (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)
– “Undead Again” – When and Beckett investigate the murder of a man with human bite marks on his body, ’s wild theories start flying. But none are as wild as what their only witness insists happened – a Zombie attack. As the evidence pointing towards an undead assailant piles up, the team plunges into New York’s Zombie subculture to find the killer and bring him in dead or alive…or undead, on “ ,” MONDAY, APRIL 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– “The Spotlight” -- When Mike realizes he unintentionally upstaged Vanessa’s announcement about being nominated as the top volunteer school parent, his efforts to make it up to her might cause more harm than good. Meanwhile, Eve is afraid she won’t fit in at high school; and Ed wants to release an Outdoor Man action figure inspired by Mike, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 1 (8:00-8:31 p.m., ET).
– “Southern Accents” – Jules has a hard time accepting that Holly (guest star Briga Heelan) is part of her life, a situation that does not improve after she finds out that Holly and Travis made out; Andy wants to run for mayor so he can change the town rules against weddings on the beach (something Jules has her heart set on), but Ellie won’t let him; and Laurie tries to convince Bobby he’s just socially inept, not prejudiced, after he blurts out some comments at the cake shop, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 1 (8:31-9:00 p.m., ET). Carolyn Hennesy reprises the role of Barb and Barry Bostwick guest stars as Roger.
THE RESULTS SHOW -- “Episode 1407A” (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET)
-- “True Colors” -- Addison, Pete and the team treat an illegal immigrant facing deportation who self-induces her pregnancy so that her child will be a U.S. citizen; Cooper and Violet work with a young girl who has gender identity disorder – and with her parents -- and Violet wants to continue therapy with Pete before they begin dating again, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 1 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE – “The Guidance Counselor” – Sue finds a kindred spirit in herschool guidance counselor, Jane Marsh (Whoopi Goldberg), who inspires her to reinvent herself. Meanwhile, Frankie is ecstatic when she and Mike buy a much needed new bed but is gobsmacked when her stubborn husband insists on assembling it himself; and Brick attempts to call the President to outlaw the Presidential Fitness Challenge, which would force him to accomplish some strenuous physical exercises at school, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
– “Hear No Evil” – As George and Eden’s (Alicia Silverstone) relationship gets serious, he decides to introduce her to Tessa, who is preoccupied with her job at Crystal Cup of Crystals. Meanwhile, George and Noah make a deal regarding George’s relationship boundaries with Eden, and Eden is overwhelmed by Sheila’s meddling and the Werners’ overprotective behavior, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET). Alicia Silverstone Makes a Special Guest Appearance.
– “Planes, Train and Cars” – The Dunphys are in the market for a new car and Phil makes a spontaneous purchase without Claire. Will he have buyer’s remorse? Meanwhile, Jay is determined to get to his high school reunion with Gloria and Manny in tow, and Lily loses her favorite stuffed animal on a public metro train, leaving Mitch and Cam with an inconsolable toddler, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET). Comedian Kevin Hart returns as a guest star.
DON’T---- IN APT. 23 – “The Wedding” -- June is devastated when she receives a wedding invitation addressed to her and her ex-fiancé, so in an attempt make her feel better, Chloe gives June a crash course in confidence and fierceness -- but does too good a job -- on “Don’t ---- in Apartment 23,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET). Kevin Sorbo (“Hercules: The Legendary Journeys”) Makes a Cameo Appearance.
– “Absolution” – The impending release of Daniel has everyone on edge as the press grows more and more hostile; the SEC begin their investigation on Grayson Global; and Emily discovers a new photo taken of her father on the day of his death, leading her to more clues about how he died -- and also to a mystery woman and an ominous new target -- on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET). Oscar-Nominated Tess Harper (“Silkwood,” “No Country for Old Men”) guest stars, and ABC News Anchor Cynthia McFadden (“ ”) plays herself.
MISSING – “Answers” – Giancarlo helps Becca as they race to find Azimoff (guest star Karel Roden, “RocknRolla”), while Dax and Violet (guest star Laura Donnelly, “,” “Dread”) try to capture Becca. Meanwhile Becca learns more about who her real enemy ultimately is, on “Missing,” THURSDAY, MAY 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Location setting for this episode is Vienna, Austria.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Let the Bad Times Roll” -- The residents agonize over their oral boards, reliving every answer they gave during their exams; Arizona’s close childhood friend comes to Seattle Grace for medical help; the doctors work on a patient who is missing one third of his skull; and Julia asks Mark to start a family with her. Meanwhile Catherine tells Richard that one of his residents has failed, on “’s ,” THURSDAY, MAY 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Guest Starring Debbie Allen (“Fame”) as Dr. Catherine Avery, William Daniels (“St. Elsewhere”) As Cristina’s Examiner and Jordan Belfi (“ ”) as Nick.
-- “Crash and Burn” - After a commercial plane crashes, taking the lives of all onboard, Olivia Pope and her “gladiators-in- ” must defend the pilot from media and airline accusations; meanwhile, when Amanda Tanner goes missing, Huck calls upon his dark past to find her whereabouts, and Fitz seeks the help of the Vice President in order to pass key legislation despite their icy relationship, on “ ,” THURSDAY, MAY 3 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– “313” -- The inventor of Rollerblades hopes to get investment money to put toward his newest invention, an elevated mono-rail bike system. An amazing story from a Rochester, NY businesswoman who hopes her dream comes true and strikes a deal for her innovative shoe accessories that can turn any shoe into a boot. A man from Buena Park, CA must convince the Sharks that there is a market for a custom made air mattress that fits in the back of a pickup truck; and a fashion designer from Dallas, TX has over a billion reasons the Sharks should see the value in his customized cruiser bikes that can be designed on an interactive website. There is a follow-up on Ladera Ranch, California’s Shelly Ehler and her ShowNo, a unique towel design that provides coverage when changing out of a swimsuit in public places, which Lori Greiner invested in during Season 3, on “ ,” FRIDAY, MAY 4 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S-- “Episode 2220” – In this $100,000 award show, clips include “The Kumquat Kid,” featuring an adventurous 4-year-old who tries sour kumquats for the first time; “Sleeping Sandal Slapper,” in which a friend uses aggressive methods to wake his friend -- including slapping him with a slipper and pouring pancake mix on his face; “Sit-Up Pup,” featuring a talented and athletic English bulldog that can do multiple sit-ups; “Who’s Foolin’ Hula?,” in which a little girl showcases her adorable and unique hula-hooping style; and “Potato Chip Panic,” featuring a family terrified that a suspicious bag of potato chips might contain a mouse. “America’s ” airs SUNDAY, MAY 6 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
– “An Apple Red as Blood” – Henry pleads with Emma to stay in Storybrooke and continue her quest as the savior of the fairytale dwellers, and Regina concocts a plan that could rid her of Emma forever. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Snow White enlists the aid of her fellow fairytale cohorts to attack the Evil Queen and save Prince Charming’s life, on “ ,” SUNDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
– “The People Will Hear” – In the penultimate episode leading into the two-hour finale of this landmark series, as her trial nears, Bree begins to fall for her attorney, Trip (Scott Bakula); Susan becomes concerned when Julie doubts Porter’s commitment to be a hands-on father to their unborn baby; as Tom gets closer to being transferred to India for his job – thanks to Lynette - she begins to have second thoughts and tries to convince his boss to rescind the move; and the ladies are shocked about Gaby’s nonchalant attitude as Bree continues to stand trial and take the fall for Carlos in the murder of Alejandro, on “Desperate Housewives,” SUNDAY, MAY 6 (9:01-10:01 p.m., ET).
GCB -- SEASON FINALE -- “Revelation” -- When Carlene takes the GCBs down to unincorporated Juarez for the groundbreaking ceremony for the Condos for Christian Living, the GCBs find themselves in danger. Meanwhile Amanda’s suspicions regarding Luke lead to a surprising discovery about Ripp, on the Season Finale of “GCB,” SUNDAY, MAY 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). Sandra Bernhard and Grant Bowler Make a Special Guest Appearance.
-- “Episode 1408” (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)
– SEASON FINALE -- “Always” – When the murder of an Army veteran puts Beckett on the trail of the man who shot her, Castle must decide how much he’s willing to sacrifice to keep her safe. As secrets are revealed and feelings are put on the table, the lives of the detectives at the 12th Precinct may never be the same, on the season finale of “Castle,” MONDAY, MAY 7 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE -- “Found Money” – When Vanessa’s sweet but flighty sister, April (Christina Moore), comes to visit, Mike knows she’s only coming to ask for yet another loan. Mike would rather use any extra money they have to buy a tank so that he and Ed can take it to a junkyard to run over old cars and boats. Meanwhile, when Kristen and Kyle decide to break up, Kyle is more concerned with what Mike will think, on the Season Finale of “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 8 (8:00-8:31 p.m., ET). Christina Moore (“90210,” “ ,” “Hawthorne) Guest Stars as April.
– “Down South”- A hurricane blows into town, so that means it’s time for a hurricane party at Jules’ house. But there’s more than one storm brewing, as Travis wants to make a play for Laurie, now that she’s broken up her Skype romance with soldier Wade (guest star Edwin Hodge), and Jules is determined to keep them apart, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 8 (8:31-9:00 p.m., ET).
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW -- “Episode 1408A” (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET)
-- “Drifting Back” – When a patient’s partner and father are heatedly divided on his health care, Pete makes a decision that impacts everyone, including himself; meanwhile, Jake offers strength and experience to Amelia when he suspects she’s being tempted to substance abuse, Sheldon and Violet treat a family concerned about the father’s new sexual appetite, and as baby Henry draws Addison and Sam closer, they struggle to define their relationship, on “ ”, TUESDAY, MAY 8 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE – “The Clover –Brick gets anything but good luck after he finds an evil four-leaf clover; Frankie makes a decision to find a caregiver for Aunt Edie after she almost burns down her house; Axl tries to devise a plan that will keep his status as a lady’s man in play after he once again accidentally invites “weird” Ashley to the prom; Mike gets upset with his dad, Big Mike, when he’s accused of being too soft on Brick; and Axl is horrified when his friend Darrin asks Sue to the prom, on “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
-- “The Great Compromise” – As Tessa adjusts to having Eden (Alicia Silverstone) living with them, she finds Eden helpful in her pursuit of a summer internship, while George has difficulty with Eden’s parenting. Meanwhile Sheila interferes with Noah’s relationship with Eden, and Malik and Lisa debate which camp to attend, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET). Alicia Silverstone Makes a Special Guest Appearance.
– “Disneyland” – Nothing is more quintessential to good ol’ family fun than a trip to Disneyland -- but not without a side of motion sickness, achy feet and a wayward toddler -- when the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan hits the park! Phil tries to keep up with Luke, Claire’s shocked when they run into Dylan, Jay and Gloria disagree about what are sensible shoes for the day, and Mitch and Cam must contain Lily’s new affinity for running, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
DON’T---- IN APT. 23 -- “Making Rent…”- June struggles to make ends meet and comes up with a creative way to make some extra cash for this month’s rent. She decides to mass produce and sell her homemade jam, but when Chloe gets in on the action, she takes it to a whole new level. Meanwhile, James launches his own line of super skinny jeans called none other than ‘Beek Jeans,’ of course, on “Don’t ---- in Apartment 23,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– “Legacy” – The year is 2002 in the Hamptons… Emily, who is still Amanda Clarke, is wayward and reckless until Nolan convinces her to read her father’s journals. It is then that it all starts sinking in, and Amanda starts staking out the Grayson home, identifying all the Grayson Global players her father described, and piecing together the truth. Her anger builds into determination and focus; this is where it all begins – the genesis of Amanda’s ultimate plan to bring justice to her father -- on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
MISSING -- “Promise” -- Despite emotional tensions escalating, Becca and the two men in her life must work together to flee Europe as the CIA and local police close in on them. Meanwhile, Dax discovers who his real enemies are, on “Missing,” THURSDAY, MAY 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Location settings for this episode are Vienna, Austria and Burgas, Bulgaria.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Migration” – The residents determine their future as they make their final decisions regarding post residency positions; Mark admits to Derek that he is torn between his love for Lexie and the fact that Julia can give him everything he’s ever wanted; Ben plans something extra special for Bailey, but she is preoccupied with her work; and Arizona encourages her childhood friend, Nick, to have surgery. Meanwhile a couple on their third honeymoon come to the hospital complaining of mysterious symptoms, on “’s ,” THURSDAY, MAY 10 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
-- “The Trail” -- As Gideon investigates Amanda’s past in the present day, scenes from the past reveal the contentious primary race between Fitz and his now-Vice President, how Olivia and Fitz first met on the campaign trail and how each of Olivia’s associates joined the team, on “ ,” THURSDAY, MAY 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– “315” – Emotions run high on both sides of the Tank when Billy Blanks, Jr., the once-homeless son of Tae Bo legend Billy Blanks, asks the Sharks to invest in his and his wife’s dance fitness program designed for all ages, shapes and sizes. A music producer from El Segundo, CA wants to convince the Sharks to add a rock band to their portfolios. Also: Two college students from Eugene, OR who started their flavored peanut butter business from their dorm room; and two guys from New York with what they believe is the next big trend in swimwear – interchangeable bikini wear. Plus, there’s a follow-up on Steve Gadlin from Evanston, IL and his I Want To Draw A Cat For You drawing business, which Mark invested in during Season 3, on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS – “Episode 2221” --- In Part One of the Season Finale, the countdown begins to determine which $100,000 winner will take home this year’s grand prize, SUNDAY MAY 13 ( 7:00-8:00 p.m., ET). Tom Bergeron hosts from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii. The prize is a membership in Disney Vacation Club®, where the winner can takefamily vacations at Disney Vacation Club® Resorts, as well as have access to over 500 other dazzling locations from around the world. As a Member of Disney Vacation Club®, the winner will create a lifetime of memories for over 40 years, visiting Disney destinations like Disneyland® Resort in California, the Caribbean aboard Disney Cruise Line®, or guided vacations to worldwide destinations with Adventures by Disney®.
ONCE UPON A TIME – SEASON FINALE – “A Land Without Magic” (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET)
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES – 2-HOUR SERIES FINALE -- “Give Me the Blame / Finishing the Hat” (9:01-11:00 p.m., ET)
DANCING WITH THE STARS – “Episode 1409” (8:00-9:31 p.m., ET)
THE BACHELORETTE – SEASON PREMIERE – MONDAY, MAY 14 (9:31-11:00 p.m., ET) – Emily Maynard, the beautiful, sweet, young mom who captured America’s and Brad Womack’s heart on the 15th season of “,” finally thought she had her happy ending. She accepted Brad’s proposal but unfortunately their relationship ended, along with her dream of moving to Austin with her daughter, Ricki, and starting a family. But Emily, 26, is ready for her luck to change and to bring her the love she so richly deserves. It’s hard to meet men as a single mom, but Emily will have her pick of 25 bachelors when she gets a second opportunity to find love starring in the eighth edition of “The Bachelorette.” Instantly popular with “Bachelor” fans, Emily’s strength, passion and southern charm – as a mother and as a woman – would make anyone happy to make her his wife. She feels incredibly grateful to have found her first love when she was very young, although her fiancé, famed NASCAR driver and team owner Ricky Hendrick, tragically died in a plane crash. She then discovered she was pregnant with their child, the apple of her eye – Ricki. Despite not having dated a lot, Emily knows what it’s like to be truly in love. In the past seven years, she has been looking for someone with the same spark she has for life, and she believes that she will find her soul mate on “The Bachelorette.” Chris Harrison is the host.
COUGAR TOWN -- “Square One” – Grayson moves in with Jules after the hurricane damages his house, but the sudden togetherness makes them wonder if they’re going to make the same mistakes in their upcoming marriage that they made in their past relationships. Meanwhile, Ellie and Laurie bicker about which of them is the sexiest, dragging Travis into the argument, and Jules and Bobby dare each other to a “white shirt challenge” – to see who can wear the same while shirt longer without spilling something on it -- on “Cougar Town,” TUESDAY, MAY 15 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
COUGAR TOWN -- “It’ll All Work Out” – When Jules realizes that the cul-de-sac crew didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving together, she decides to celebrate the holiday, even though it’s spring. But the family spirit is shattered, in more ways than one, when Little Stan gets his hands on Big Carl and Jules questions Ellie’s parenting skills. Meanwhile, Travis struggles to write Jules’ wedding vows and asks Bobby and Laurie for help, and Grayson helps a nervous Andy practice for the annual pizza toss for candidates running for mayor, on “Cougar Town,” TUESDAY, MAY 15 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW -- “Episode 1409A” (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
-- SEASON FINALE -- “Gone, Baby, Gone” – When Amelia goes into labor, the Seaside doctors – even those she pushed away -- come to her side as she faces the hardest decision of her life. Meanwhile, after Pete finds himself in life-changing trouble, he and Violet realize what they mean to one another, and Addison is faced with a choice, on the Season Finale of “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, MAY 15 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE -- “The Telling” -- It seems like Frankie truly has eyes in the back of her head when she busts both Sue and Axl for making some bad choices that they thought no one would ever find out about. But when it turns out that she’s using Brick to be her snitch, Mike is completely against it. Meanwhile, Axl’s weekend getaway to the lake is in peril when Sue discovers him sneaking into the house in the middle of the night and coerces him into doing whatever she commands -- otherwise she will tattle on him; and when Frankie is stuck at work, Mike is forced to attend Parent Day at Brick’s school, on “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
SUBURGATORY -- SEASON FINALE -- “The Motherload” -- Residents of Chatswin go all out in celebration of their moms, leaving a noticeable void for Tessa, while Dalia chooses to go to Israel without Dallas. Meanwhile George and Eden attend the Lerners’ baby shower, and Eden reacts to the endangered animal theme; Fred surprises Sheila with a special performance by her favorite solo artist, and Lisa makes a startling discovery, on the Season Finale of ABC’s “Suburgatory,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
– “Tableau Vivant” – It seems everyone has a bone to pick: Jay and Gloria get on each other’s nerves while trying to simply order lunch at their local diner; Phil is put in the position of having to fire Mitchell; Cam and Claire have opposing theories on how to discipline children; and Manny is upset with Luke for accepting an award under false pretenses – all of which spells trouble for Alex who is counting on them to all work together for a “living art” school project display, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
DON’T**** IN APT. 23 – “It’s Just Sex…” -- Chloe takes it upon herself to teach June to be sexually empowered and to dabble in some casual encounters. However Chloe’s own sex life catches up to her, and to James, when their old sex tape leaks out to the public and James freaks out on how this will affect his likeability on “Dancing with the Stars,” on “Don’t Trust the B---- in Apartment 23,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
-- “Grief” – A painful loss forges a stronger bond between Emily and Jack, Victoria forms a new alliance that could seal Conrad’s fate, and Charlotte sets out on a vendetta of her own with Declan as her target, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
MISSING – SEASON FINALE -- “Rain on the Evil and on the Good” -- In the thrilling conclusion to Season One, Becca faces her own inner demons in a way she never has before in a last ditch effort to save her son. Meanwhile, Suspect Zero tries to complete his sale, on the Season Finale of “Missing,” THURSDAY, MAY 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Location settings for this episode are Istanbul, Turkey, Prague, Czech Republic and Burgas, Bulgaria.
GREY’S ANATOMY – SEASON FINALE –”Flight” -- Faced with a life threatening situation, the doctors must fight to stay alive while trying to save the lives of their peers; Bailey and Ben make a decision regarding their relationship; and Teddy is presented with a tempting offer. Meanwhile, Richard plans a special dinner for the residents, on the Season Finale of “’s ,” THURSDAY, MAY 17 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
-- SEASON FINALE – “Grant: For the People” -- When Quinn finds herself in a tragic and compromising position, Olivia and the team rush to her side; all the while, a reluctant Cyrus must turn to Olivia when Billy Chambers makes an announcement that shakes Fitz’s presidency to its’ core, on the stunning Season Finale of “ ,” THURSDAY, MAY 17 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
SHARK TANK -- SEASON FINALE -- The Sharks start a feeding frenzy for a chance to go into the residential lock business with a man from Orlando, FL who invented a way to incorporate the common key into a mobile phone. Two fitness trainers from Medina, OH hope to convince the Sharks their home gym is better since it provides nitrogen gas-pressured resistance. A young man from Trophy Club, TX asks the Sharks to invest in his age-defying products that were inspired by his older girlfriend. A father from Charlotte, NC designed a 100% recycled sneaker and hopes to get a business deal that he can eventually pass on to his two young sons. Also, a follow-up on Daymond and Mark’s Season 3 investment with Alashe Nelson from Miami, FL and his EZ VIP website – where you can buy VIP treatment at nightclubs and special events. Daymond introduces Alashe to Pit Bull, the international superstar who will endorse the business, on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 18 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS -- “Episode 2222” – Part 2 of a 2-part Season Finale (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
2012 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -- “The 2012 Billboard Music Awards” return to ABC and will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, SUNDAY, MAY 20 (8:00–11:00 p.m., ET), sponsored by Chevrolet and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. Previously announced musical artists performing include Carrie Underwood, Justin Bieber, LMFAO and The Wanted. Artist popularity will be recognized on stage by objective measures—capturing pure fan support through Billboard’s legendary chart rankings. The Billboard Music Awards will take a holistic look at artist performance based on key fan interactions with music, including album, single and digital sales, touring, streaming, as well as social interactions on MySpace, Facebook and many of the other most popular online destinations for music. These measurements are tracked year-round by Billboard and its data partners. Top artists will be recognized in a variety of genres, for example R&B, Rap, Pop, Country, Rock, Latin and Alternative. Such recognition will be determined and authenticated by Billboard. The live broadcast will be co-executive produced by Beckman and Don Mischer of Don Mischer Productions. The live broadcast will be co-executive produced by Richard Beckman and Don Mischer. “The 2012 Billboard Music Awards” is co-executive produced by Richard D. Beckman, CEO Prometheus Global Media and Don Mischer Productions. The special will be shot in high definition and broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HD format, with 5.1 channel surround sound.
DANCING WITH THE STARS – PERFORMANCE SHOW SEASON FINALE -- “Episode 1410” (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET).
THE BACHELORETTE – “Episode 802” – Emily Maynard continues on her journey to find love with the remaining 18 men in Charlotte, North Carolina. At the end of the night, 16 men will be left to battle for Emily’s heart. Chris Harrison is the host. MONDAY, MAY 21 (9:01-11:00 p.m., ET)
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW -- SEASON FINALE -- “Episode 1410A” (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE -- SEASON FINALE -- “The Wedding” -- Frankie and Mike are surprised to receive an invitation to Mike’s brother Rusty’s (Norm Macdonald) fast approaching wedding. But their surprise turns to panic when they discover that he has listed the Heck house as the site of the ceremony. Meanwhile, Axl and his friends decide to become their own bosses and set out to form their own company to garner summer jobs, and Brick is upset with Mike when he finally accepts an invitation to a fellow student’s party but is not allowed to go because it falls on the same day as the wedding, on “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
MODERN FAMILY – SEASON FINALE – “Baby on Board” – It’s been an up-and-down emotional roller coaster for Mitch and Cam in their quest to adopt another child. Their latest ride has them bringing Gloria in tow as a translator, leaving Jay and Manny to look after Lily, who has a big dance recital coming up. Meanwhile Claire and Phil have a proud parenting moment when they send Alex off to her first prom, but then that is quickly marred with Haley’s shocking news of her future plans, on the Season Finale of “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
DON’T TRUST THE B**** IN APT. 23 –SEASON FINALE -- “Shitagi Nashi…” -- Finally feeling like one of the popular kids, June is desperate to keep pace with Chloe and her partying ways. It’s not an easy task, especially when Chloe’s ‘it girl’ lifestyle is so legendary that there’s even a whole Japanese comic book series based on it! Meanwhile, James loses it when he discovers that Dean Cain’s “Dancing with the Stars” dressing room is bigger than his, on the Season Finale of “Don’t Trust the B---- in Apartment 23,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET). Dean Cain (“Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman”) Makes a Cameo Appearance
“” – SEASON FINALE -- “Reckoning” – With the end in sight, Emily fearlessly pushes forward, closing in on the final phases of her plan for revenge, while the Graysons continue their downward spiral into the rabbit hole of self-destruction. But a big, explosive event leaves much hanging in the balance, courses are altered and even more is left in question, on the Season Finale of “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).