via press release:
Up the Most of Any Cable News Show in Prime among P25-54
HLN Weekend Mysteries Block Continues to Post Gains in April 2012
In April 2012, HLN is the only cable news network to post double digit growth in both Total Viewers and P25-54 in Total Day and Primetime (M-Su) compared to a year ago.
P2+ +18% 257k vs. 217k
P25-54 +9% 99k vs. 91k
P2+ +20% 373k vs. 310k
P25-54 +20% 128k vs. 106k
HLN’s 7p – 11p programs post significant increases and milestones in April 2012:
- (8p) has the most growth in P25-54 in primetime versus the cable news competition. The show is up +13% among P25-54 compared to a year ago (163k vs 144k), and is maintaining its total viewer delivery.
- (9p) is up the most in total viewers among the cable news competition in primetime, up +8% over a year ago.
- HLN Weekend Mysteries (Sat & Sun combined) is up double digits compared to a year ago in both total viewers and P25-54, up +82% among P2+ and up +58% in P25-54. (374k vs. 206k and 134k vs. 85k, respectively).
- Jane Velez-Mitchell (7p) increased +16% among P2+ vs. a year ago (336k vs. 290k).
- Showbiz Tonight (11p) is up +11% in P2+ (233k vs. 210k) compared to a year ago.
HLNtv.com had 4.5 Million Unique Visitors in April, an increase of +22% vs. March’12. (Omniture)