via press release:
ABC won Friday night among Adults 18-49, beating CBS by 7%, NBC by 25% and Fox by 67%. In fact, with , Primetime: ? and , the Net ranked #1 in each hour of the evening with young adults. ABC claimed the Top 2 TV shows of the night with and , respectively.
- · ABC was up week to week and paced ahead of the year-ago night in both viewers and young adults.
Friday’s #1 TV show, ABC’s dominated the 8 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49, defeating CBS’ for the first time ever and by a definitive 21%.
- · The ABC unscripted series surged to 7-week highs in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49 – since 3/16/12.
- · best-ever season, soared over its year-ago telecast in the hour by 33% in viewers and by 42% in young adults , which is delivering its
During the 9 o’clock hour, ABC’s Primetime: won its slot with Adults 18-49, leading CBS’ : NY by 8%, NBC’s by 8% and Fox’s by 56%.?
- · The ABC newsmagazine’s numbers shot up by double digits week to week in viewers (+18%) and young adults (+27%).
Building on its lead-in during the 10 o’clock hour, ABC’s continued to beat out NBC’s in the time period, winning the newsmagazine race in Total Viewers, Adults 25-54 and Adults 18-49. Anchored by Barbara Walters with reports from Walters, Sharon Alfonsi, John Berman and Cameron Mathison, “Extreme Parenting” on delved into wacky, unconventional and sometimes controversial parenting methods.took first place with young adults, outdelivering CBS’ by 8%. In addition,
- · 20/20 was up for the 2nd week in a row, gaining 4% with viewers and 7% with young adults over the prior week.