The current 2011-12 season officially ends after next Wednesday night's programming, so we'll wind down this season with a night by night look at next Fall. First up Thursday (since it's Thursday today). Check back tomorrow for Friday, Saturday on Saturday, etc.
Unlike Fall 2011, whenresults show crashed into Thursday among a total of seven new shows, Fall 2012 scheduling changes seem minor, with the most noteworthy change being moving to 8:30.
At least early on I expect most interest will be for:
- How does do at 8:30? Can it help put CBS on top the adults 18-49 ratings for the entire night?
- How will the addition of Britney Spears and Demi Lovato change the ratings for ?
- Will be the next Lost? Or the next Missing / FlashForward?
- Will do better than ?
- How will the other relocated veteran do?
- How low can NBC "The Night Formerly Known As Must See TV?"
For a trip down memory lane, check out 2011-12's Thursday Fall schedule: