E!’S 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Season Premiere Delivers Nearly 3 Million Total Viewers, Besting Previous Season Premiere By +16%
via press release:
- The 7th season premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Sunday, May 20th in its new 9pm-10pm time period attracted nearly 3.0 million Total Viewers as it exceeded the 6th season premiere by +16%. The show also attracted nearly 2.0 million Persons 18-49, up +20% over last season’s premiere and delivering over 1.5 million Women 18-49 viewers, up +23% over last season’s premiere.
- The 7th season premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians also delivered a +9% gain over the prior season premiere among Households, notching a 2.26 HH rating, while also posting gains over last season’s premiere with Persons 18-34 and Women 18-34.
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians season 7 premiere posted immediate time period gains at 9pm as it performed 2x to 5x better than both the prior year as well as the prior 4 week time periods with all key measures, including gains of +283% with Households, +298% with Total Viewers and +346% with Adult 18-49 viewers versus year-ago.
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians also registered appointment viewing from the beginning as it built its audience each quarter hour throughout the show, growing nearly +20% among Total Viewers from start to finish and +24% with Adults 18-49.
- Online, Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 7 premiere week drew aseries record breaking 2.1MM page views to the show site and related photos on E! Online, up +17% vs. Season 6. Video views to show content delivered its third best premiere week (behind Seasons 4 and 5), with tremendous growth from the prior season (+167% to 322K).
- E!’s series premiere of Mrs. Eastwood & Company followed on Sunday from 10pm-11pm with nearly 1.1 million Total Viewers which is more than double E!’s Primetime average among Total Viewers.
*Source Nielsen Media Research, Fast Nationals, 5/20/12 Live + Same Day, COV AA% & Impressions; E! Primetime based on 2Q’12 to date (03/26/12-05/17/12, Mon-Sun, 6pm-12am) Online Source: Adobe Site Catalyst (Traffic 2010 – current, Video Starts 2011 – current), The Platform (2009 – 2010 ) Premiere week is based on the full week leading up to the premiere show and video content totals and comparisons include E! Online on-site and off-site players since 2010. Show site comparisons include related photo galleries.