Continuing our night by night look at the Fall 2012 schedule we move to Thursday night.
Unlike Fall 2011, whenresults show crashed into Thursday among a total of seven new shows, Fall 2012 scheduling changes seem minor, with the most noteworthy change being moving to 8:30.
At least early on I expect most interest will be for:
- How does do at 8:30? Can it help put CBS on top the adults 18-49 ratings for the entire night?
- How will the addition of Britney Spears and Demi Lovato change the ratings for ?
- Will be the next Lost? Or the next Missing / FlashForward?
- Will do better than ?
- How will the other relocated veteran do?
- How low can NBC "The Night Formerly Known As Must See TV?"
For a trip down memory lane, check out 2011-12's Thursday Fall schedule: