via press release:
The three-hour finale of “Pequeños Gigantes 2” (Little Giants 2) on Sunday, Sept. 2 made Univision the No. 1 broadcast network in the time period and for the entire night among Adults 18-49. Among Adults 18-34, Univision was the No. 1 and No. 2 (behind FOX) broadcast network during the time period and the entire night, respectively.
The finale of the children’s reality talent competition delivered an average audience of 3.1 million Total Viewers 2+, making Univision the No. 3 broadcast network among the demo, beating FOX and ABC.
The “Pequeños Gigantes 2” finale reached 6.5 million Total Viewers 2+ that watched all or part of the three-hour broadcast.
On Univision local stations, “Pequeños Gigantes 2” was the No. 1 broadcast program in the time period (7 p.m.- 10 p.m.) among:
- · Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, Miami and Houston
- · Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas and Sacramento
- · Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston and Sacramento
Locally, “Pequeños Gigantes 2” was the No. 1 broadcast program in Total Day viewing among:
- · Total Viewers 2+ in Miami and Houston
- · Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles
The finale of “Pequeños Gigantes 2” on Univision local stations had higher viewership that the ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX stations combined in:
- · Los Angeles among Adults 18-34
- · Miami among Total Viewers 2+, Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34
- · Houston among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM, Sunday (09/02/2012) 7:00pm-11:00pm. Univision’s “Pequeños Gigantes 2 Gran Final” 7:00pm-10:00pm telecast based on NPM Fast National Ratings and English-language broadcast networks based on NPM Fast Affiliate Ratings 7:00pm-11:00pm. Reach based on NPM Fast Cume, Persons 2+, 6+ minute qualified audience (visitors included). Live+SD. The Nielsen Company, NSI Preliminary Overnights (9/2/2012), “Pequeños Gigantes” aired Sunday 7-10pm E/PT, 6-9pm Central. Live+SD.