Bravo Media Is "Taken" as Oscar-Nominated Actor Liam Neeson Appears on 'Inside the Actors Studio'
via press release:
BRAVO MEDIA IS “TAKEN” AS OSCAR-NOMINATED ACTOR LIAM NEESON APPEARS ON “INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO” PREMIERING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 2ND AT 7PM ET/PT
NEW YORK- September 26, 2012 – Bravo Media’s “Inside the Actors Studio” shines the spotlight on Oscar-nominated actor and “Taken 2” star Liam Neeson premiering on Monday, October 2 at 7pm et/pt. Listed on Empire Magazine’s 100 greatest movie stars of all time, Neeson has been nominated for an Oscar, a British Academy Award, three Golden Globes and two Tony awards. He also has the seal of approval from Queen Elizabeth II, who appointed him an Officer of the Order of the British Empire. Coming off its 15th Emmy nomination, “Inside the Actors Studio” host James Lipton asks Neeson about his roles in such memorable films as “Schindler’s List,” “The Dark Knight Rises” and “Kinsey.” Neeson shares details ranging from his always-changing accents to his romances with famous leading ladies. For a sneak peek go to: http://www.bravotv.com/videos/liam-neeson-taken.
Quotables from the episode:
– “It started to hurt.” – Neeson on why he quit boxing.
– “Of course I can ride [a horse], John. I’m Irish.” – The lie Neeson told “Excalibur” director John Boorman to get a part.
– “That’s a big tree, right?” – Neeson’s response to drama critic John Lahr’s description of him as “a sequoia of sex.”
– “It’s always script, then director, then size of the salary I guess.” – Neeson on how he picks his choice of role.
– “You’re wife’s inside with a big chilled bottle of Pinot Noir.” – Neeson on what he would like to hear God say at the gates of Heaven.
Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit http://www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.