FNC will cover the first presidential debate live on Wednesday, October 3 from 8:55PM to 10:30PM ET in a primetime special America's Election Headquarters: Presidential Debate co-anchored by Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly and featuring analysis from Brit Hume, Joe Trippi and Charles Krauthammer. Also contributing to the network’s special programming are chief White House correspondent Ed Henry, chief political correspondent Carl Cameron, Denver-based correspondent Alicia Acuna and host of FOX News Sunday Chris Wallace.
FNC's coverage will also feature Twitter's Political Index. The network will integrate the overall social media sentiment for the candidates along with their key exchanges to both its online and television programming. As part of the network's post-debate analysis, FNC will also use Twitter data to create a list of the “Top Five” most discussed topics throughout the evening.
The following programs will originate from Denver, Colorado on Wednesday, October 3rd:
- 1:00-3:00 PM/ET – America Live with Megyn Kelly
- 3:00-4:00 PM/ET – Studio B with Shepard Smith
- 4:00-5:00 PM/ET – Your World with Neil Cavuto
- 5:00-6:00 PM/ET – The Five
- 6:00-7:00 PM/ET – Special Report with Bret Baier
- 7:00-8:00 PM/ET – FOX Report with Shepard Smith
- 8:55-11:00 PM/ET - America’s Election Headquarters: Presidential Debate with Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly
- 11:00 PM-12 AM/ET - Hannity