via press release:
CBS Sports COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2012-2013 REGULAR-Season SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTED BY TOP TEAMS FROM 10 CONFERENCES
FIVE CoNFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS HIGHLIGHT
CBS SPORTS’ 32nd CONSECUTIVE REGULAR-SEASON
CBS Sports’ 32nd consecutive season of college basketball tips off on Saturday, Dec. 1 (12:30 PM, ET) with a national broadcast featuring Baylor taking on Kentucky. CBS Sports’ 2012-2013 schedule includes 42 games featuring top teams from 10 conferences, including five Conference Championships.
CBS Sports’ lead college basketball announce team is Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg for the fifth consecutive year. Mark Wolff serves as Coordinating Producer, College Basketball, and Bob Fishman is the lead director.
Harold Bryant is Executive Producer and Vice President, Production, CBS Sports.
Highlights of the 16-week Regular-Season schedule include:
42 Regular-Season Match-Ups – 10 Conferences:
· 40 men’s contests and two women’s games featuring teams from top conferences including the Big Ten, Big East, Atlantic Coast, SEC, Pac-12, Big 12 and Atlantic 10.
Outstanding Non-Conference Games:
· Baylor at Kentucky – Saturday, Dec. 1
· Kansas at Ohio State – Saturday, Dec. 22
· Kentucky at Louisville – Saturday, Dec. 29
· Temple at Kansas – Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013
Key Conference Contests:
· Michigan at Ohio State – Sunday, Jan. 13
· Maryland at Duke – Saturday, Jan. 26
· Michigan State at Indiana – Sunday, Jan. 27
· Ohio State at Wisconsin – Sunday, Feb. 17
· Georgetown at Syracuse – Saturday, Feb. 23
· Florida State at North Carolina – Sunday, March 3
· Florida at Kentucky – Saturday, March 9
Wildcard Weekends – Big Ten (Sunday, Feb. 24; Sunday, March 3; Sunday, March 10).
Women’s National Doubleheader highlighted by:
· Notre Dame at Connecticut – Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013
Five Conference Championships on CBS Sports:
· Championship Weekend Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17, 2013, where the Big Ten, Conference USA, Mountain West and Atlantic 10 crown their regular-season champions and earn automatic bids to the 2013 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship.
· CBS Sports also broadcasts the Missouri Valley Conference Championship game on Sunday, March 10, 2013.
In addition, CBS Sports Network returns to the court for its 10th season of college basketball programming with its most extensive slate of games ever. In all, CBS Sports Network airs 172 contests tipping-off the Network’s schedule on Friday, Nov. 16. Throughout the season, CBS Sports Network showcases action from 16 conferences including the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Big East, SEC, Pac-12, Atlantic 10, Mountain West, Conference USA, Patriot League, Colonial Athletic Association and Ivy League.
The complete 2012-2013 broadcast schedule follows.