Updated:will be replaced by repeats of (10/12 & 10/26) and Hawaii Five-O (10/19) between now and November 2.
via press release:
EMMY AWARD-WINNING REALITY SERIES “” RETURNS FOR ITS FOURTH SEASON ON FRIDAY, NOV. 2, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
Companies Going Undercover This Season Include Modell’s Sporting Goods, Tilted Kilt and Cinnabon Inc.
The fourth season of the Emmy Award-winning reality series Friday, Nov. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) as Mitchell B. Modell, CEO of Modell’s Sporting Goods, ventures to the frontlines of his popular sporting goods and athletic apparel store for an unfiltered look into the inner workings of his corporation.will premiere
Companies whose bosses have signed up for undercover missions this season include:
- Modell’s Sporting Goods (Mitchell B. Modell, CEO): As America’s oldest family-owned-and-operated retailer of sporting goods, athletic footwear, active apparel and fan gear, this chain has spanned four generations and expanded to more than 150 store locations throughout the Northeast.
- Tilted Kilt (Ron Lynch, President): Founded in 2003, Tilted Kilt is one of the fastest growing restaurant franchises in the nation with 65 restaurants across the U.S. The Celtic-themed sports pub and restaurant features servers wearing sexy tartan outfits.
- Cinnabon INC. (Kat Cole, President): Cinnabon Inc., now synonymous with the cinnamon roll, is the most recognized sticky, gooey, sweet treat in America. These popular cinnamon rolls can be found in more than 770 franchised baked goods outlets.
The air schedule for the new season ofis as follows:
- Friday, Nov. 2: Modell’s Sporting Goods (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
- Friday, Nov. 9: Tilted Kilt (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
- Friday, Nov. 16: Cinnabon INC. (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
Additional companies and airdates will be announced at a later date.
With the return ofon Nov. 2, : NY will move to the 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT time period beginning this Friday, Oct. 12. has been pulled from the schedule.
UNDERCOVER BOSS earned an Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program in 2012. Each week, the series follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
UNDERCOVER BOSS is produced by Studio Lambert, Ltd. Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman and Chris Carlson are executive producers.