via press release:
BULLS-EYE FORAT NEW YORK COMIC CON
Watch an Action-Packed Sneak Peek at Season’s First Nine Episodes
Deadshot, Deathstroke, The Huntress and China White Revealed in New Footage
NEW YORK (October 14, 2012) — Fresh off its triumphant series premiere which was the most-watched new show debut on The CW Network in over three years and also the most-watched telecast of any kind on the network in three years, the new series Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c on The CW) struck a Gotham bulls-eye today during its first-ever appearance at New York Comic Con.
Just days after the show’s launch,stars Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance) and Willa Holland (Thea Queen) appeared at the show’s panel session and unveiled an exclusive, action-packed highlight reel created specifically for NYCC, featuring a sneak peek at footage from the show’s first nine episodes.
Highlights of the first-look footage included glimpses of upcomingvillains and allies, including several luminaries from the DC Universe:
- Well Dressed Man (John Barrowman – Torchwood, Dr. Who) in a clandestine meeting with Moira Queen (series star Susanna Thompson)
- Deadshot (Michael Rowe), one of the most deadly assassins in the DC Universe, takes aim at Oliver and his family
- Deathstroke (Jeffrey Robinson – ), the masked Terminator who shares a secret history with Oliver
- China White (Kelly Hu – X2, The ), the lethal and seductive mercenary able to match Oliver Queen punch for punch
- The Huntress Helena Bertinelli (Jessica De Gouw), who lurks in the shadows to dispense her own form of justice
Tune in to episode 2 ofnext Wednesday at 8/7c on The CW.
# # #