via press note:
Up against NBC’s big grow its Sunday numbers year over year in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, up for the 3rd straight week this season.contest (Green Bay Packers-Houston Texans) and an NFL-overrun boosted Fox with MLB Playoffs (National League Championship Game 1), ABC continued to
More than doubling its Adult 18-49 lead-in (+114%) and building from start to finish, ABC’s stood as Sunday’s #1 scripted show for the 3rd week in a row. From 8-9pm among Adults 18-49, beat out CBS’ by 15% and topped Fox’s post-season baseball by 25% in the preliminary numbers.
- · Based on L+7 ratings for the new season, saw its numbers spike by 3.1 million viewers and by 1.4 Adult 18-49 points over its initially-reported Live + Same Day ratings.
- · greatly improved its time period for ABC over the year-ago night, surging by 2.0 million viewers and by 58% in Adults 18-49.
Exhibiting strong lead-in retention (90%) in the 9 o’clock hour, ABC’s dominated The , leading the CBS drama by 59% in Adults 18-49. In addition, the ABC sophomore drama took second to among its broadcast rivals in its time period across all key Adults (AD18-34AD18-49/AD25-54) key Women (W18-34/W18-49/W25-54).
- · A big gainer in DVR playback, built from its L+SD to L+7 numbers in premiere week by 2.8 million viewers and by 1.1 Adult 18-49 rating points.
- · ABC’s up week to week among Adults 18-49 (+4%), while retaining 100% of the year-ago delivery for and its own performance on Wednesday last year. was
During the 10 o’clock hour, ABC’s #1 non-sports series in its time slot for the 3rd week in a row with Women 18-34. The new ABC drama earned 90% or better week to week retention with Total Viewers (98%), Adults 18-34 (92%) and Adults 25-54 (95%).qualified as the
- · Ranking among the biggest freshman series in premiere week DVR playback, saw its Live + 7 Day Adult 18-49 rating jump by 52% (+1.1 rating) and added on another 2.6 million viewers over its Live + Same Day numbers.