via press note:
ABC’s 3rd straight telecast this season in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49.stood as Wednesday’s #1 TV show for its
- · From 8-9pm, ABC’s and continued to dominate NBC’s comedies in the hour ( / ) in viewers and young adults.
- · Up for the 2nd straight week, ABC’s grew over its week-ago telecast in viewers (+5%) and Adults 18-49 (+4%). won its half hour in Adults 18-34, Men 18-34 and key Women (W18-34/W18-49), while standing as the top-rated broadcast program in the slot with Teens 12-17 and Kids 2-11.
- · Ranking #2 at 8:30pm in viewers and young adults, ABC’s grew its overall audience week to week (+2%). The show was also up over the prior week in Adults 18-34 (+8%), Teens 12-17 (+25%) and Kids 2-11 (+13%), for its best numbers yet in its time period. The show hit a series high with Kids 2-11, even topping its post- opener.
- · At 9pm, ABC’s built its overall audience from the previous week to lead its hour by wide margins and to finish as Wednesday’s definitive #1 program. The show was also up week to week with Adults 25-54 (+2%), Teens 12-17 (+18%) and Kids 2-11 (+25%).
- · In the 9:30pm half-hour, ABC’s sophomore season opener of winning its slot with Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34. In Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, scored its highest numbers in over 9 months – since 1/11/12. took second in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, while
- · Holding a strong 89% of its Total Viewer lead-in during the 10pm hour opposite CBS’ time period veteran in the slot. For the 2nd week in row, continued to dominate its freshman drama competition beat out NBC’s , leading by 15% in viewers and by 33% in Adults 18-49. In addition, the new ABC drama by wide marginswon its hour for the 2nd week in row with Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34. The new show retained a solid 76% of its big week-ago debut audience coming out of . , ABC’s
- · ABC’s is a big gainer in DVR playback. Based on Live + 3 Day data for last Wednesday (10/10/12), shot up over its Live + Same Day numbers by +2.7 million viewers on average and spiked by +1.1 points (+39%) in Adults 18-49.