FOX News Channel (FNC) will present live coverage of the final Presidential Debate on Monday, October 22 from 8:55PM-10:30PM ET.
America’s Election Headquarters: Presidential Debate will be co-anchored by Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly and feature analysis from Brit Hume, Joe Trippi and Charles Krauthammer.
Chief White House correspondent Ed Henry, chief political correspondent Carl Cameron, national correspondent John Roberts, and FOX News Sunday host Chris Wallace will also contribute to the network's debate coverage. FNC will use Twitter’s Political Index to integrate the overall social media sentiment for the candidates along with their key exchanges to both the network’s online and television programming. As part of the network's post-debate analysis, FNC will also cultivate Twitter data to create a list of the “Top Five” most popular topics throughout the evening.
In addition, on Sunday October 2 at 9PMET1, The Five will have a live show to preview the debate. Co-hosts include: Kimberly Guilfoyle, Bob Beckel, Eric Bolling, Dana Perino and Greg Gutfeld.
The following programs will originate from Lynn University on Monday, October 22nd:
- 1:00-3:00 PM/ET – America Live with Megyn Kelly
- 3:00-4:00 PM/ET – Studio B with Shepard Smith
- 4:00-5:00 PM/ET – Your World with Neil Cavuto
- 5:00-6:00 PM/ET – The Five
- 6:00-7:00 PM/ET – Special Report with Bret Baier
- 7:00-8:00 PM/ET – FOX Report with Shepard Smith
- 8:55-11:00 PM/ET – America’s Election Headquarters: Presidential Debate with Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly
- 11:00 PM-12 AM/ET –