via press release:
Featuring #1 on Friday in Adults 18-49. In fact, the Net hit season highs on the evening in viewers and young adults., ? and , ABC ranked
- · Friday’s #1 TV series for the 3rd straight week across all key Adult demos (AD18-34/AD18-49/AD25-54). qualified as
At 8pm, ABC’s 6th consecutive week in the key young adult sales demo.jumped to the top of its hour in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, leading the pack for the
- · ABC’s scored new series highs in Total Viewers (2nd week in a row) and Adults 18-49.
- · On average, strongest season ever. is up by 11% in Total Viewers and by 11% in Adults 18-49 over the same point last season, marking its
From 9-10pm, ABC’s? beat out its series competition by strong margins in Adults 18-49, defeating NBC’s by 14% and CBS : NY by 33%. The ABC newsmagazine was Friday’s #2 TV series in Adults 18-49, behind only ABC’s Shark Tank.
- · Up over the prior week by 7% in viewers and by 14% in Adults 18-49, best results since its season premiere – since 9/14/12. ? posted its
During the 10 o’clock hour, ABC’s #1 series in Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54, outdelivering CBS’ and NBC’s competing newsmagazine. In fact, beat out in Total Viewers (+8%), Adults 18-49 (+8%) and Adults 25-54 (+5%). ABC’s featured Chris Cuomo’s exclusive interview with Victim #1 in the Penn State sex abuse scandal.ranked as the
- · ABC’s highest numbers in 5 weeks with Total Viewers and Adults 25-54 – since 9/14/12. earned its
- · On average this season, 20/20 is growing by double digits over the comparable weeks last year, gaining 16% in Total Viewers, 15% in Adults 18-49 and 18% in Adults 25-54.