Dish Network subscribers once again had access to AMC last night, but the numbers for the second episode of The Walking Dead's third season dropped from the premiere to a 9.5 million viewers and a still wallop-packing 5.1 adults 18-49 rating. That's down 13% with total viewers and 12% in adults 18-49 but especially for a non-premiere/finale, those are darn impressive numbers.
The Walking Dead Episode 302 (9P):
- 6.8 HH RTG
- 9.5 million total viewers
- 6,489,000 adults 18-49
- 5,513,000 adults 25-54
- AMC's The Walking Dead remains the #1 program of the fall season among Adults 18-49, excluding sports
- Last night's episode of The Walking Dead is the #1 show of the week to date (10/15-10/18/12) on television among Adults 18-49 excluding Sports. In A18-49, it out-delivered this week's The Voice (6.1M), Big Bang Theory (6.1M) and Modern Family (6M).
- For the night (9P, 10P and 12A) Season 3 Episode 2 delivered 14 million total viewers and 9.5 million Adults 18-49.
- Compared to Season 2, The Walking Dead Season 3 to date is up 54% in HH RTG; up 45% in total viewers; up 47% in Adults 18-49; and up 41% in Adults 25 to 54.