via press release:
With comedy premieres (#1 in all 6 half-hours of the night./ ), and , ABC towered over Friday night in Adults 18-49, leading CBS by 43%, NBC by 43% and Fox by 100%. In fact, the Net ranked
- · In Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, ABC posted season highs on Friday evening.
At 8pm, ABC’s second season premiere of opened at #1 in its half hour with viewers and young adults, beating CBS’ season opener of and Fox’s .
- · biggest audience since February and posted its highest Adult 18-49 number since March – since 2/7/12 and 3/20/12, respectively. drew the series’
Building on its lead-in at 8:30pm by over 1 million viewers and by 16% in young adults, the series debut of soared to the top of its half-hour.
- · In viewers and young adults, highest numbers in the half hour in almost 5 years – since 11/30/07 scored ABC’s
Moving up into its new 9 o’clock time period, ABC’s built on its lead-in to dominate its hour in Adults 18-49, beating runner-up NBC’s by 28%. In fact, finished as Friday’s definitive #1 TV show in the key young adult sales demo
- · Building week to week in Total Viewers (+7%) and Adults 18-49 (+28%), once again achieved new series highs on both measures. In addition, generated ABC’s top Adult 18-49 number in the hour in more than 2-1/2 years – since 3/26/10.
ABC’s #1 during the 10 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49, defeating CBS’ by 15%. Anchored by Elizabeth Vargas, featured an hour on heroes, including some of the amazing stories from Hurricane Sandy. The program also gave viewers the latest information on the aftermath the storm.ranked
- · Up 7% week to week, best Adult 18-49 – since 9/14/12. in 7 weeks marked its
- · Continuing to grow its numbers year to year, ABC’s 20/20 surged over year-ago broadcast by double-digit percentages in Total Viewers (+13%), Adults 18-49 (+36%) and Adults 25-54 (+40%).