via press notes:
Thursday Results (NBC carried NFL football in Indianapolis):
* From 8-9 p.m. ET, a special Thursday edition of "The Voice " (3.0/9 in 18-49, 9.1 million viewers overall) is currently delivering NBC's highest 18-49 rating in the time period with non-sports programming in nearly three years (since December 17, 2009), pending updates. In total viewers, it's currently NBC's biggest audience in the time slot with in-season non-sports programming since April 2, 2009, pending updates. From its first half-hour to its second, "The Voice" grew by 18 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 3.3 from a 2.8) and 12 percent or 1.0 million persons in total viewers (9.6 million vs. 8.6 million).
*" The Voice" is currently up 100 percent versus NBC' s average in the time period last season in 18-49 rating (3.0 vs. 1.5, L+SD non-sports) and up 142 percent in total viewers (9.094 million vs. 3.762 million).
* From 9-9:31 p.m. ET, "The Office " (2.5/7 in 18-49, 5.3 million viewers overall) is currently up versus its prior telecast by 32 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 2.5 from a 1.9 on October 25) and up 33 percent in total viewers (5.308 million vs. 4.002 million) for season highs in both categories, pending updates. With last night's special lead-in from "The Voice," "The Office" is currently reporting its top 18-49 rating since March 3 and biggest overall audience since January 19, pending updates. Note that last season " The Office> "> added an average 50 percent to these next-day live plus same day ratings when Nielsen reported live plus seven day results.
* "The Office" is #1 in the half-hour among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in men 18-34.
* From 9:31-10:01 p.m. ET, "Parks and Recreation" (1.8/5 in 18-49, 3.8 million viewers overall) is currently reporting its second-highest 18-49 rating so far this season and a season high in total viewers, pending updates. It's currently the biggest overall audience for "Parks and Rec" since January 19, pending updates.
* "Parks and Recreation" is currently #1 in the half-hour among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in men 18-34.
* From 10:01-11 p.m. ET, "Rock Center> "> is currently averaging a 1.1/3 in 18-49 and 4.4 million viewers overall, pending updates. "Rock Center" is currently matching its second-highest 18-49 rating since September 13 and delivering its second-biggest audience since that same date.