via press release:
With its comedies (won Friday in Adults 18-49 for the 2nd week in a row, leading by double-digit percentages over CBS (+13%), NBC (+33%) and Fox (+64%)./ ), and , ABC
- ABC’s Friday’s #1 TV show for the 2nd straight week among young adults. qualified as
- The Net was up over the same night last November by 21% in Total Viewers and by 64% in Adults 18-49.
At 8pm, ABC’s finished a close second in its half-hour to CBS’ in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, beating Fox’s by wide margins. The ABC comedy beat out by 9% among Adults 18-34 and was the broadcast leader with Teens 12-17.
- greatly improved its time period over the year ago night with original programming, surging by 3.0 million viewers and by 100% in Adults 18-49.
Holding 100% of its young adult lead-in 8:30pm, ABC’s also delivered a strong second-place finish in its slot with Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, towering over Fox’s . The ABC comedy won its half-hour among Women 18-34.
- Like its lead-in, huge year-over-year time-period improvement for ABC, growing its half-hour by 3.3 million viewers and by 129% in Adults 18-49 from the same night last year. generated
Spiking over its lead-in by 31% in Adults 18-49 to emerge as the night’s highest-rated show, ABC’s dominated the 9 o’clock hour, outdelivering NBC’s by 24%, CBS’ : NY by 50% and Fox’s by 133%.
- series’ 2nd highest Adult 18-49 , just behind last week’s series high. ever scored the
ABC’s #1 during the 10 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49, beating CBS’ by 7% and NBC’s by 24%. In addition, the ABC newsmagazine bested by 9% in Total Viewers and by 43% in the key Adult 25-54 news demo. Anchored by Elizabeth Vargas, reported on wild tales from the workplace, offering tips and secrets on how to survive the corporate jungle from such business successes as Mark Cuban, star of and the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks, and Donald Trump.ran
- Building for the 2nd straight week (+7%), 8-week-high among Adults 18-49 – since 9/14/12. marked an
· Continuing to show year-to-year gains, ABC’s topped its year-ago broadcast in both Adults 18-49 (+7%) and Adults 25-54 (+5%).