Comedy Central Digital Registers Highest Week Ever During Election Week
via press release:
COMEDY CENTRAL DIGITAL REGISTERS HIGHEST WEEK EVER DURING ELECTION WEEK
- · Driven by election week coverage, Comedy Central Digital scored its highest week ever, registering close to 14 million visits!
- · The election commentary on The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, and the election themed South Park season finale, contributed to a record breaking video week for Comedy Central Digital, garnering a 28% increase in video views versus the prior best video week.
- · The Daily Show digital properties also had the most visited week ever.
- · The Daily Show and The Colbert Report both doubled their traffic compared to the Election week in 2008.
- · Indecision had its best week ever with traffic hitting seven times higher than the prior week.
- · Key & Peele also had its best week ever, doubling traffic in comparison to the week prior.
Sources: SiteCatalyst, Youtube, Limelight, Flurry