via press release:
NFL Network’s Week 12 NFL Replay & Sound FX Schedule
Tuesday, November 27
- · 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Atlanta Falcons vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta wide receiver Julio Jones reached a career high in receiving yards as he amassed 147 yards on six catches and added a touchdown as the Falcons improved to 10-1 with a 24-23 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Running back Michael Turner’s fourth-quarter touchdown run provided the decisive points for the Falcons. Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman failed to connect on a Hail Mary attempt on the final play of the game:
- · 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints
The San Francisco defense provided two touchdowns and five sacks to drive the 49ers to a 31-21 win over the New Orleans Saints. 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was efficient in his second consecutive start, throwing for 231 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Kaepernick also rushed for a touchdown. Saints quarterback Drew Brees had 267 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions, both of which were returned for a 49ers touchdown:
Wednesday, November 28
- · 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay
This NFL Replay Game will be determined at the conclusion of the Carolina Panthers and Philadelphia Eagles game
- · 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 12 – Includes Wired Sound of Bengals’ Andy Dalton and Colts’ Bruce Arians
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from aroundfrom Week 12 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, Indianapolis Colts interim head coach Bruce Arians, and Cleveland Browns linebacker D’Qwell Jackson
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life – Encore Presentation Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 PM ET
- · NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life revisits an earlier episode of the life and legacy of Eddie DeBartolo. Re-airing Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 PM ET, Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life brings you the story of a Youngstown, Ohio native who was the least likely individual to turn the San Francisco 49ers into a model franchise of the National Football League.
A sneak-peek of Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life is available here:
NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football Returns – New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Thursday, November 29 at 8:00 PM ET
- · NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football continues this week when quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints travel to Atlanta to take on quarterback Matt Ryan and Falcons Thursday, November 29 at 8:00 PM ET. The Falcons will attempt to avenge their only loss of the season as the Saints defeated their NFC South rival 31-27 on November 11th. The Saints are in the playoff picture after starting the season winless through their first four games. Thursday Night Kickoff Presented by Craftsman pregame show starts live from the Georgia Dome at 6:00 PM ET leading viewers up to kickoff.
NFL Game Rewind
Fans can use NFL Game Rewind to replay any of the action from Week 12 online and on-demand. NFL Game Rewind delivers to fans in the United States every play of every 2012 NFL Regular Season game in HD and commercial-free, complete with DVR controls (after the game has aired on television). Additionally, NFL Game Rewind provides access to Coaches Film (including the All-22 & High EndZone camera angles), Condensed Games (full games edited to roughly 30 minutes), and archived games ranging from the 2009 season to present day. NFL Game Rewind is also available via the free to download tablet app which includes telestrator functionality for iPad users. Now fans can analyze plays by drawing over a still frame with the NFL.com/GameRewind.of a finger and then share their commentary with friends. For more information on NFL Game Rewind, visit