via press note:
With A Charlie Brown Christmas, #1 on Wednesday night in Adults 18-49, taking the top position for the 2nd night in a row. The Net claimed the Top 2 TV shows of the night with and A Charlie Brown Christmas,, and , ABC finished
- · The Network equaled a 7-week high among young adults on Wednesday – since 10/10/12.
Hitting a season high in the time period, ABC’s annual rebroadcast of A Charlie Brown Christmas won the 8 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49, beating CBS’ : Philippines by 7%, Fox’s by 7% and NBC’s Christmas at Rockefeller Center by 38%.
- · Up year to year in Adults 18-49 (+4%), A Charlie Brown Christmas scored its best number in 3 years – since 12/8/09. Wednesday’s #1 TV show with Kids 2-11, the animated PEANUTS special scored ABC’s highest – since 12/5/07. in the time slot in 5 years
Building sharply on its lead-in (+62%) to dominate the 9pm half-hour in Adults 18-49, ABC’s Wednesday’s #1 TV show for its 8th straight original telecast across all key Adult demos (AD18-34/AD18-49/AD25-54).defeated CBS’ by 62%, by 62% and NBC’s SNL Christmas by 74%. ABC’s qualified as
- · Returning to original after the prior week’s repeat, new series high. increased over its last original airing in both Total Viewers (+1%) and Adults 18-49 (+2%). In addition, the ABC family comedy spiked 67% over its last original with Kids 2-11 to mark a
In the 9:30pm half-hour, ABC’s #1 scripted show in its slot with Adults 18-34, Women 18-34, Men 18-34 and Teens 12-17.stood as the
- · up over its last original by 8% in Adults 18-49. was
During the 10 o’clock hour, ABC freshman 7th consecutive original broadcast.outdelivered CBS’ veteran in Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34 for its
- · Returning from the prior week’s pre-emption, the ABC drama retained 100% of its 2-week ago delivery with young Adults (AD18-34/AD18-49).
- · enormous increases from its L+SD to L+7 numbers, jumping by 59% in Adults 18-49 (+1.3 rating) and by 43% in Total Viewers (+3.06 million), making it the 2nd-biggest young adult gainer this season among both new shows and 10pm series. continues to see