via press release:
“THE TALK” TO GIVE AWAY TICKETS TO “XLVII” IN NEW ORLEANS
Viewers At Home Have the Chance to Win a Trip to the Big Easy and Tickets to thethrough “The Talk's” “Reserve Your Seat” Sweepstakes
It was announced on THE TALK that viewers at home will have a chance to win tickets to TheTalk.com/SBSeatsSweeps. Once logged in, fans register then click the tweet button #SBSeats, which provides automatic entry and posts contest messaging on their Twitter account. The sweepstakes closes on Jan. 13.XLVII in New Orleans through the show's "Reserve Your Seat" sweepstakes. For a chance to win a trip to New Orleans and tickets to the , to be broadcast on the CBS Television Network on Sunday, Feb. 3, fans can enter the "Reserve Your Seat" sweepstakes by logging on to
THE TALK will kick off a week of live shows in New Orleans, Monday, Jan. 28 - Friday, Feb. 1 (2:00-3:00 PM, ET /1:00-2:00 PM, CT/PT), leading up to CBS Sports' coverage ofXLVII to be broadcast on the CBS Television Network. Co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler will shoot a week of shows originating from CBS SUPER BOWL PARK at JACKSON SQUARE in the historic French Quarter of "The Big Easy," featuring celebrity guests and highlighting the flavor of New Orleans with musical guests and local cuisine.
THE TALK, network television’s fastest-growing daytime program, features a panel of well-known news and entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, contemporary issues, family, celebrity and the trending topics of the day. John Redmann and Gilbert, who developed the show, are executive producers.
CBS SUPER BOWL PARK at JACKSON SQUARE will be home to 15 different shows from nine CBS divisions across multiple platforms including broadcast, cable and premium television, radio and digital from Monday, Jan. 28 - Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3. The shows and divisions broadcasting from Jackson Square are:
- The Super Bowl Today – CBS’s THE NFL TODAY hosts James Brown, Dan Marino, Bill Cowher, Shannon Sharpe and Boomer Esiason will count down to kick off on the Super Bowl XLVII pre-game show.
- Super Bowl Live – The Corporation’s cable network, CBS Sports Network, will go primetime at the Super Bowl Monday through Saturday with all the latest news information and guest analysts.
- Inside the Super Bowl – CBS Sports Network’s afternoon show will broadcast Monday through Friday from Radio Row and on Saturday and Sunday morning from Jackson Square.
- CBS This Morning – CBS’s morning news show will broadcast live Thursday through Saturday.
- CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley and CBS Evening News Saturday – CBS’s evening news show will broadcast live from New Orleans Friday and Saturday.
- Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer – Bob Schieffer will kick off CBS’s Super Bowl programming on Sunday at 10:30 AM, ET.
- The Late with Craig Ferguson – Craig Ferguson will tape before a live audience for a special edition airing on Sunday night after and local news, wrapping up CBS’s Super Bowl Sunday programming.
- NFL Monday QB – Phil Simms, Rich Gannon, Steve Beuerlein and other CBS quarterbacks will break down the game from the quarterback perspective on CBS Sports Network.
- ROME – Jim Rome will host ROME live Monday through Friday on CBS Sports Network.
- Lead Off – CBS Sports Network’s new late night show with Doug Gottlieb and Allie LaForce will cover all the action and buzz from New Orleans.
- Inside the NFL – The Emmy Award-winning SHOWTIME program with James Brown, Phil Simms and Cris Collinsworth will air Wednesday. The show is produced by CBS Sports and NFL Films.
- Eye on Pro Football in New Orleans – CBSSports.com will broadcast a daily, live one-hour show. Host Kevin Corke and a variety of NFL experts, including CBSSports.com reporters and Eye on Football writers, will provide real-time analysis of the day's top stories and discuss the latest news.
- OMG! Insider – Kevin Frazier will be hosting all week leading up to the big game, taking viewers inside the top trending stories of SUPER BOWL XLVII.
- CBS SPORTS RADIO – The newly created CBS Sports Radio will report all week from Jackson Square, in addition to broadcasting from its home base nearby at the Convention Center at the NFL Media Center on “Radio Row.”
- CBS AFFILIATES – CBS Television Affiliates covering SUPER BOWL XLVII in New Orleans will use the Park during their local broadcasts.
CBS Sports culminates its coverage of the 2012-2013 NFL season with SUPER BOWL XLVII on Sunday, Feb. 3 (6:00 PM, ET) from the Mercedes-Benz Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. SUPER BOWL XLVII will be the Network's 18th Super Bowl broadcast overall.
Official Rules at www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/sbseatssweeps/rules.
RATING: TV14-DL (Rating may change on day of broadcast due to specific subject matter.)