via press release:
TLC’S NEW SERIES “STARTER WIVES CONFIDENTIAL” PREMIERES TUESDAY, JANUARY 29 AT 10PM
On Tuesday, January 29 at 10pm ET/PT, TLC reveals the fascinating and controversial world of celebrity ex-wives and ex-girlfriends with the new series STARTER WIVES CONFIDENTIAL. Each hour-long episode shares the lives of seven women who supported their former husbands/boyfriends before the fame and wealth made them the men they are today. They devoted their time, money, and support to the men they loved. Now, these women are working on moving forward and starting over on their own, with a new focus on creating a path in life that will give themselves and their children the security and success they know they deserve.
The cast includes:
- · Zakia Baum: Ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman; mother of his son.
- · Cheryl Caruso: Ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso, and mother of his 2 daughters.
- · Josie Harris: Ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather; mother of his three children.
- · Monica Joseph-Taylor: soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor; mother to his two children.
- · Liza Morales: Ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom; mother of his three children.
- · Tashera Simmons: Ex of Earl “DMX” Simmons; mother of four of his children.
- · Shaniqua Tompkins: Ex-girlfriend of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, and mother of his son.
- STARTER WIVES CONFIDENTIAL is produced by NOLA for TLC.
TLC is a global brand that celebrates extraordinary people and relatable life moments through innovative nonfiction programming. A top 10 cable network in key female demos, TLC has built successful franchises around theand brands. In 2012, TLC had 26 series averaging at least 1.0 million P2+ viewers, with series like Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo averaging over 2.0 million viewers. TLC’s other hit series include: , Toddlers & Tiaras, , , and My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.
TLC is available in more than 99 million homes in the US and more than 227 million households in nearly 150 markets internationally. A destination online, TLC.com offers in-depth fan sites, exclusive video content, and original editorial covering style, home, food, and more. Fans can also interact with TLC via On Demand services, on mobile platforms, including an iPhone App, and through social media such as Facebook or @TLC on Twitter. TLC is part of Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA,DISCB, DISCK), the world's number one nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 209 countries and territories.