via press release:
CBS'S HUGE WINNING WEEK THAT INCLUDED TWO SERIES POSTING 20 MILLION PLUS VIEWERS SOARS HIGHER WITH LIVE +3 DAY LIFT
"" Now at 24.03 Million Viewers, " " Jumps to 23.12 Million While " : Los Angeles" Also Tops the 20 Million Viewer Mark
CBS's huge winning week that included Jan. 13.and both exceeding 20 million viewers, soared even higher according to Nielsen live + 3 day lift for the week ending
and both added about three million more viewers with live + 3 day lift while : LOS ANGELES also topped the 20 million viewer mark.
· NCIS added +2.92m viewers, posting 24.03m viewers from 21.11 million viewers live plus same day.
· 23.12m viewers from 20.00m.added +3.12m viewers, delivering
· NCIS: LOS ANGELES moved past 20 million viewers adding +2.28m viewers to 20.18m viewers from 17.90m viewers live plus same day. This is the first time this season NCIS: LOS ANGELES broke the 20 million viewer mark in live +3 day delivery.
Additional CBS series posting significant L+3 day lift include:
· 18.38m from 15.67m live plus same day.added +2.71m viewers to
· 14.72m viewers from 11.48m live plus same day.added +3.24m viewers to
· 13.58m viewers from 11.22m viewers live plus same day.added +2.36m viewers growing to
· THE 12.87m viewers from 10.60m viewers live plus same day.added +2.27 million viewers to
In adults 18-49,added +1.5 points, jumping to 7.9 from a 6.4 live plus same day and added +1.1, moving to a 3.5 from 2.4 live plus same day.