NBC Announces 'Smash' Saturday Burn-Off, Shuffles 'Go On' and 'The New Normal' Finales & Moves 'Ready for Love' Into Post-Voice Tuesday Slot
Categories: 1-Featured,Network TV Press Releases
via press release:
|NBC Schedule Changes
|NBC has announced the following schedule changes:
|Ready For Love
- Will now air Tuesdays, beginning April 9 (9-11 p.m. ET) following “The Voice.”
- Beginning April 14 (9-11 p.m ET) will be expanded to two hours through the end of May.
- Will air encore episodes on Sunday, March 31 and Sunday, April 7 (7-10 p.m. ET), leading into original episodes of “The Celebrity Apprentice” (10-11 p.m. ET)
- Moves to Thursdays on April 4 and April 11, which will be the season’s final episode. Both episodes will air at 9:30-10 p.m. ET following “The Office.”
The New Normal
- One-hour season finale on Tuesday, April 2 (9-10 p.m. ET) following “The Voice.”
- Moves to Saturdays at 9 p.m. beginning April 6 and will air its entire season of 17 episodes.
- Will have a one-hour season finale on Wednesday, March 27 (8-9 p.m. ET).