via press release:
ABC ANNOUNCES MAY SWEEPS PROGRAMMING,
INCLUDING THE PREMIERES OF NEW SERIES “FAMILY TOOLS” AND “MOTIVE,”
“THE 2013 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS” HOSTED BY TRACY MORGAN
AND FINALES OF SOME OF TELEVISION’S BIGGEST HIT SHOWS
The ABC Television Network announces highlights of its upcoming May sweeps programming, featuring the premieres of new comedy series “Family Tools” and new drama series “Motive”; “The 2013 Billboard Music Awards” hosted by Tracy Morgan live from Las Vegas; and finales of some of TV’s biggest series, including “,” “ ,” “ ’s ,” “ ,” “ ,” “ ” and a special two-hour finale of “ .”
JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE – Jimmy Kimmel kicks off May Sweeps with Robert Downey Jr. (“Iron Man 3”), Martin Short, Leah Remini (“Family Tools”), Gabourey Sidibe, Pierce Brosnan, Greta Gerwig, experiments with “Science Bob Pfluegfelder,” Rod Stewart, Edie Falco, Mel Brooks, Tobey Maguire, Kerry Washington (“”), Kaley Cuoco (“ ”), Connie Britton (“ ”), Adam Levine (“ ”), Ed Helms, Ethan Hawke, Alyssa Milano (“ ”) and Chris “Ludaris” Bridges. The show hosts a special “Star Trek Into Darkness” week with guests Zoe Saldana, J.J. Abrams, Alice Eve, Simon Pegg and Chris Pine. Musical performances by Zac Brown Band, Band of Horses, Alice Russell, The Airborne Toxic Event, Rod Stewart, Goo Goo Dolls, Fitz & the Tantrums, Huey Lewis and the News, Dawes, Bad Rabbits, Jewel and Darius Rucker.
In addition, NBA stars will compete against 2-year-old pop-a-shot phenom, “Trick Shot Titus.” Earlier this year Jimmy challenged the toddler to an in-studio free throw contest which “Trick Shot Titus” won handily. Now, to ramp up the competition, Jimmy has invited All-Stars such as Metta World Peace and Shaquille O’Neal to go head to head against “Trick Shot Titus” in his one-on-one basketball battle, “Clash of the Titus.” “JKL” will also debut a star-studded music video based on the hit song “Channing All Over My Tatum,” inspired by Jimmy Kimmel, Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum’s musical collaboration which originally aired during this year’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Oscars.” And May Sweeps will bring the premiere of Jimmy’s new spinoff show, “The Baby Bachelor,” a reality show that follows a baby who goes on a series of dates looking for love; and “Can They Do It Live?,” a week of stunts challenging performers who have done amazing feats online to recreate them live. “Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs MONDAY – FRIDAY (11:35 p.m. –12:37 a.m., ET).
WIFE SWAP – “Fireheart/Terry” – Karina Fireheart, a Pagan mom who practices witchcraft, and Sabrina Terry, the doting mother of a champion tap dancer, trade lives for two weeks on “Wife Swap,” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Sleeping Monster” – Bailey finds herself at the center of a CDC investigation surrounding the death of several of her patients, as Jackson and the rest of the board members argue over how to address the crisis with the public. Meanwhile, Cristina teases Alex about his unspoken feelings for Jo, and Owen continues to take special care of Ethan as the condition of his parents remains uncertain, on “’s ,” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET). Guest starring Jennifer Bassey (“ ”) as Nancy Dawson
– “Seven Fifty-Two” – Secrets from Huck’s life before Pope and Associates are revealed, Olivia and Fitz engage in an emotionally charged conversation, unaware of the fact that someone could be watching, and Olivia’s team comes together to help one of their own. Meanwhile, Cyrus is becoming increasingly skeptical of Jake, and Mellie makes a decision that could bring down the White House, on “ ,” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET). Jasika Nicole Guest Stars as Kim
– “The Ballad of Lon Sarofsky” – The gang is shocked when Penny rebounds from her breakup with Pete by having a torrid affair with the last man on earth they’d pick for her -- the Car Czar (Rob Corddry). To make matters worse, she’s temporarily living with Brad and Jane, who end up acting like disapproving parents. Meanwhile the friends pressure Max to get a job so he’ll stop sponging off them. He decides to enter the “Mr. Gay Gay Chicago” pageant, with Alex and Dave as his coaches, on “ ,” FRIDAY, APRIL 26 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET). Rob Corddry returns as the Car Czar.
– “Un-sabotagable” – Chase (guest star Mark-Paul Gosselaar), the ex-roommate whose life Max ruined, says he’d like to take revenge and do the same thing to Max, but Max’s life is so pathetic it’s “un-sabotagable.” Max vows to prove him wrong and asks Jane to help him get his act together. Meanwhile, Alex asks the rest of the gang for help when Dave challenges her to finally use her stockpile of Groupons, on “ ,” FRIDAY, APRIL 26 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET). Mark-Paul Gosselaar returns as Chase.
– “Episode 422 -- Two men from Orlando, FL try to hook the Sharks into a deal with their fishing bobber made from a real shotgun shell. A mother and daughter team from Cohasset, MA offer the Sharks a sweet opportunity to invest in their homemade cupcakes-in-a-jar business. Also, a man from Cleveland, OH hopes to generate enough interest with the Sharks in his product which turns energy into usable electricity every time you take a step, and a natural-born salesman from Provo, UT presents a new twist on a common accessory – a belt with no holes. Plus, an update on Billy Blanks Jr. from Canoga Park, CA and his Dance with Me fitness-based dance program, who made a deal with Mark Cuban and Daymond John in Season 3, on “ ,” FRIDAY, APRIL 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
BET ON YOUR BABY – “Episode 104” – How many soccer goals can little Ryan make in the “Kickin’ It” challenge, and can Dad correctly guess? Will Noah be able to extinguish cardboard flames with a water hose when he plays “Li’l Squirt?” Baby Athena loves to pick up after herself, but how many toys can she pick up in 90 seconds with mom’s encouragement? Will Baby Levi catch a beach ball -- and will Mom guess the outcome? And how many animal sounds can Baby Enzo correctly make in 60 seconds based on pictures he’s shown? Find out when Melissa Peterman (ABC Family’s “Baby Daddy” and “Dancing Fools”) hosts “Bet on Your Baby,” SATURDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S– “Episode 2319” – Presenting a “Salute to the Military,” this week’s highlights include a soldier surprising his girlfriend at a baseball game with his homecoming and a proposal, a Marine with an unusual way of cutting the cake at his wedding, a montage of dogs eating with human hands, and Tom playing “Who’s Makin’ That Racket?,” SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
– “The Evil Queen” – With the aid of Hook, Regina attempts to put a plan in motion that will help transport herself and Henry back to Fairytale land. But her plan revolves around a fail-safe that was planted within the curse, which if triggered could wipe Storybrooke – and kill all of its inhabitants; and Emma’s suspicions about Tamara grow. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, the Evil Queen asks Rumplestiltskin to transform her into an unrecognizable peasant in order to kill an unsuspecting Snow White, with the twisted aim of earning the love and respect of her subjects, on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
– “Identity” – Desperate to find Padma, Emily, Aiden and Nolan must track down the Fa1c0n’s true identity and put a stop to the Initiative while Emily struggles with her future and Victoria fights her own battle after a very exposing interview on “ ,” on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Juju Chang (ABC News’ “ ”) guest stars as herself.
– “The Coke” – Marta discovers the painful truth about the identity of Natalie’s kidnapper and learns a compelling new piece of information about her husband’s murder. Meanwhile, Gabriel takes dangerous matters into his own hands, and Kat and Ramos rekindle their illicit relationship, on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– “Episode 1607” – MONDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– “Still” – When Beckett’s life is suddenly put in danger, the team searches for a way to save her while keeps her distracted by arguing with her about who fell for whom first, on “ ,” MONDAY, APRIL 29 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
SPLASH – “Episode 107” – A masked mystery celebrity diver will take the 10 meter plunge and the four remaining celebrities will dive for a spot in the finale. Each celebrity will select their board height and will be assigned a dive by Dive Master and coach Greg Louganis. The celebrity with the highest score and audience vote will automatically secure a guaranteed place in the finale, while the remaining three celebrities will compete against each other in the first ever three-way dive-off, where two celebrities will move forward and one will be sent home. Also this week, injured celebrity diver Chuy Bravo returns to the pool as Greg’s assistant, on “Splash,” TUESDAY, APRIL 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
THE RESULTS SHOW – “Episode 1607A” – TUESDAY, APRIL 30 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
A SPECIAL EDITION OF– “Murder. Mystery. Amanda Knox Speaks.” – TUESDAY, APRIL 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE” – ”From Orson with Love” – After discovering that Sue’s life, as defined on Facebook, is pretty pathetic, Frankie creates an online alias (or two or three) and tries to make her daughter as popular as possible. Meanwhile, after reading Tuesdays with Morrie, Frankie’s healthy dad, Tag (Jerry Van Dyke), coerces Mike into listening to his long-winded life stories on a weekly basis; and Axl and Brick attempt to garner interest in getting a bunch of baby bunnies and kittens adopted by producing a viral video starring the animals in a James Bond knockoff, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
FAMILY TOOLS -- SERIES PREMIERE – “Pilot” – Mixing family with business is never easy, and Jack Shea is about to learn that lesson the hard way. When Jack’s father, Tony, has a heart attack and is forced to hand over the keys to his beloved handyman business, Jack’s eager to finally step up and make his father proud. Unfortunately Jack’s past career efforts have been less than stellar, so everyone seems to be waiting for him to fail. His new job isn’t made any easier by Tony’s rebellious, troublemaking assistant, Darren, and Darren’s flirtatious sister, Stitch, who works at the local hardware store. But with the support of his Aunt Terry and his oddball yet endearing cousin Mason, Jack Shea may just find his true calling right at home, on the premiere of “Family Tools,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
– “Career Day” – Phil is jazzed to share the wonders of residential real estate with Luke and Manny’s classmates for career day, but unfortunately for Phil, his nemesis, Gil Thorpe, shows up and things get ugly. Meanwhile, Gloria challenges Jay’s claims of always wanting to become a novelist, forcing Jay to take some shameful measures, and Mitch and Cam make a costly mistake while executing tooth fairy duties, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
(FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE) – “How to Run the Show” – Elaine and Max encourage Polly to put her needs first, as they did when Polly was growing up, and offer to babysit Natalie so Polly can spend time out with Scott. But they get a quick lesson in parenting the middle ground between letting kids run the show and ending up on a milk carton, on “ (For The Rest Of Your Life),” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– “Take These Chains from My Heart” – Liam invites Rayna to run away with him to finish her album, and Deacon is surprised by his own reaction, as well as Stacy’s accusations; Jolene warns Juliette about Dante’s loyalty, which only drives the two women further apart; Teddy faces off with Peggy about the leaks, and in the wake of her father’s illness, Tandy proposes a new alliance to Coleman. Meanwhile Gunnar tries out some new music, and Avery and Scarlett reconnect. Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Michiel Huisman, Susan Misner, Chris Carmack and Jay Hernandez guest star, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET).
WIFE SWAP – SEASON FINALE – “Markiewicz/Zusin” – April Markiewicz, a lenient and permissive mom, and Yelena Zusin, a Russian “Tiger Mom,” trade lives for two weeks on the Season Finale of “Wife Swap,” THURSDAY, MAY 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Do Youin Magic” – The doctors reach out to Bailey but she continues to shut everyone out; after an incident with Ethan’s grandmother, Owen fears the child could end up in foster care; and a new craniofacial specialist (Hilarie Burton) arrives at Sloan Memorial Hospital to work on a young patient; meanwhile, a magician’s assistant is rushed into the ER after a magic trick goes terribly wrong, on “ ’s ,” THURSDAY, MAY 2 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET). Guest starring Hilarie Burton (“ ”), Jason George (“Sunset Beach”) and Jennifer Bassey (“ ”).
– “A Woman Scorned” – The team continue their investigation into the mole and make a shocking discovery in the process. Meanwhile Fitz orders Jake to continue to protect Olivia, who is still very much in danger, and back at the White House Mellie’s ultimatum forces Cyrus into the role of “fixer,” on “ ,” THURSDAY, MAY 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET). Tony Goldwyn directs.
HAPPY ENDINGS – “Deuce Babylove 2: Electric Babydeuce” – Penny’s mom, Dana, and Dave’s dad, Big Dave, are in town visiting, and these two lovebirds are not only going strong, they’ve decided to adopt a baby together, prompting Penny and Dave to react the only way they know how – irrationally. Meanwhile, Brad and Jane want some time just to themselves and decide to try to join an exclusive tennis club, but unfortunately Max is on the scent and they can’t shake him…or Alex, on “Happy Endings,” FRIDAY, MAY 3 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET). Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”) reprises her role as Dana and Michael McKean (“Laverne & Shirley”) as Big Dave.
HAPPY ENDINGS – SEASON FINALE – “Brothas and Sisters” – The third Kerkovich sister, Brooke (guest star Stephanie March), is the alpha sister of the group, and Jane has the daunting task of planning a wedding for her more perfect and exquisite older sibling. Meanwhile, Brad is having a tough time himself dealing with Brooke’s equally more perfect African American fiancé, Elliot (guest star James Lesure), and Alex and Dave have a big secret they’re hiding, on the Season Finale of “Happy Endings,” FRIDAY, MAY 3 (8:30-9:01 p.m., ET).
– “Episode 421” – A single mom and former truck driver from Inglewood, CA asks the Sharks to invest in her frozen, concentrated gumbo brick, made from her grandmother’s secret family recipe; a man from Hawley, PA shocks the Sharks with his bird feeder that gives unwanted squirrels a harmless static shock; two friends from Scottsdale, AZ want to make your next trip to the coffee shop a thing of the past with their artisan coffee subscription business; and a former executive who moved from Manhattan, NY to Williston, VT, now manufactures kitchen and houseware items made from wood grown in Vermont. Also, an update on Becky App & Abby Jordan, who failed to make a deal with the Sharks during Season 4 with their ECreamery ice cream business, on “ ,” FRIDAY, MAY 3 (9:01-10:01 p.m., ET).
BET ON YOUR BABY – “Episode 105” – How many novelty dance moves can Baby Evie bust out in the challenge “Every Little Step?” Can Mason’s parent predict how many times he can spin around? Which snack will Baby Jacob choose? And which family gets a chance to “for Cash” by hammering piggy banks? Find out when Melissa Peterman (ABC Family’s “Baby Daddy” and “Dancing Fools”) hosts “Bet on Your Baby,” SATURDAY, MAY 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S– “Episode 2320 “ – This week’s highlights include videos of a mom getting an unexpected reaction from her daughters when she tells them she’s pregnant again, a package of funny dog videos entitled “Dog Park,” an inventive wedding proposal by a man who sets up a fake arrest and gets handcuffed while his horrified fiancé-to-be looks on , and Tom playing “Kid, Cat or Canine?,” on “America’s ,” SUNDAY, MAY 5 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – “Second Star to the Right” – SUNDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
– “Engagement” – Emily plots her next move in her new role as Daniel’s fiancée, while Aiden struggles with the re-engagement. Meanwhile, Jack learns more than he bargained for, and desperate times call for desperate measures as Conrad’s gubernatorial numbers slip after Victoria’s big reveal on “ ,” on “ ,” SUNDAY, MAY 5 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – “The Hit” – Since Marta now believes Schiller murdered her husband, she asks Andrei and Luther to help her come up with a revenge plan to kill him during the gun exchange. Also, an emboldened Marta approaches Alexandra to take over Schiller’s drug trade; and a remorseful Irwin tells Kat he wants to make up for the damage he’s done, on the Season Finale of “ ,” SUNDAY, MAY 5 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
– “Episode 1608” – MONDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– “The Human Factor” – When Security inexplicably seals the crime scene of a car bombing, and Beckett find themselves with two mysteries on their hands: who murdered the victim, a government whistleblower, and why are federal agents trying to take over the case? The plot thickens when Castle and Beckett discover that the victim wasn’t killed by a car bomb but by a missile from a military drone, on “Castle,” MONDAY, MAY 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). Carlos Bernard guest stars as Jared Stack, a mysterious operative who may hold the key to solving the case.
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW – “Episode 1608A” – TUESDAY, MAY 7 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– “Dark City” – When a plane crashes in Philadelphia due to a gunman opening fire while aloft, the entire team of Megan, Kate, Tommy, Adam, Curtis, Ethan, Riley and Stafford must go into disaster mode. Since the crash hits the city’s main power grid, Megan must conduct autopsies on the victims during frequent blackouts, but then one of the bodies goes missing. Meanwhile, Tommy and Adam are in a serious car accident while trying to investigate, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 7 (10:01-11:00 p.m. ET). Luke Perry, Lorraine Toussaint, Marisa Ramirez and Joanna Cassidy guest star.
THE MIDDLE – “Hallelujah Hoedown” – As Mother’s Day approaches, Frankie wants to ensure that Mike gets her something she actually wants for a gift and informs all of the kids of her wish so that at least one of them will clue in a clueless Mike. Meanwhile, Sue asks Reverend TimTom for advice when she begins to resent her friends’ happiness over getting their driver’s licenses after she has repeatedly failed the test, and Cassidy stuns Axl with some bad news during the prom, on “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
FAMILY TOOLS – “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t” – When Jack and Darren take a job in a corporate office, Jack tries to reconnect with a former high school crush, while Darren questions his status after one of his ideas is stolen. Meanwhile, Terry meddles in Mason’s new relationship and Tony is uncomfortable with the girlfriend’s unconventional style, on “Family Tools,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
– “My Hero” – Mitch’s ex-boyfriend, Teddy, a very personable and successful doctor, invites the whole family to a fundraising event at the local roller rink, and they all run circles around each other as Cam tries to play it cool around Teddy, Claire avoids talking to Jay about inheriting his closet business, Phil teaches Gloria how to skate in spectacular fashion, Haley helps Alex talk to some cute boys, and amidst all the chaos Manny and Luke try to figure out whom they’ll pick in their family for their “My Hero” essay assignment, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
(FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE) – “How To Fix Up Your Ex” – With Polly now happily dating, Natalie wants her dad to also have someone, and guilts Polly into helping Julian find a girl. Meanwhile, Elaine and Max, who have always been unapologetic about who they are, realize they have to make some changes for the sake of Natalie, on “ (For The Rest Of Your Life),” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– “Why Don’t You Love Me” – Rayna and Juliette are both nominated for CMA Awards and Edgehill Records hosts a party in their honor. Teddy worries about his relationship with Maddie, and Juliette copes with new challenges. Scarlett is concerned about Gunnar, and tension grows between him and Will. Guest starring Chris Carmack as Will, Susan Misner as Stacey and singer/songwriter Marshall Chapman as herself, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON PREMIERE – “Barsy Bot 3000” – Viewers will need to tune in to see how the lovely and talented Jill Wagner was lured back to the course by fellow host John Henson with a contraption that could only come from the mystifying mind of Henson himself. The world famous Big Balls are also back, along with Ballsy’s favorite enterprising cousin, Barsy, who makes his return to the course to wreak havoc on all 24 players who encounter his Barsy Bot 3000 obstacle. Contestants such as Crazy Cat Guy, Chicken Sitter and Mr. Twister then to get sauced at the Pizza Shop and battle it out against the toughest beast with eight legs, Octopushy. A slew of fine beats are then doled out by ’s Greatest Hits: Heavy Metal Edition, proving this obstacle is no one-hit wonder. Only the final three left standing will advance to the all new Zone, where we’ll see who has what it takes to be crowned Wipeout Champion. Hosted by John Anderson (ESPN’s “SportsCenter”), John Henson (E! Entertainment’s “Talk Soup”) and co-hosted by Jill Wagner (MTV’s “ ”), “Wipeout” returns for its season premiere on THURSDAY, MAY 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Readiness is All” – The doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital prepare for a super storm heading towards Seattle; Owen’s desire to be a parent gets stronger as he becomes closer to Ethan; and one wrong move puts the lives of Meredith and her baby in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Jo looks to Alex for help in a moment of crisis, and one doctor gets the shock of her life, on “Grey’s,” THURSDAY, MAY 9 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET).
– “Any Questions?” – The White House is in the middle of its biggest scandal to date and Cyrus is in the eye of the storm. Meanwhile, someone close to Olivia betrays her and the team, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MAY 9 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET).
SHARK TANK – “Episode 425” – A mom from Virginia Beach, VA demonstrates a unique way to teach young kids how to ride a bike that has no pedals; two filmmakers from Los Angeles, CA ask the Sharks to invest in their movie about the high-octane world of motorcycle racing; two ladies from Hollywood, CA hope the Sharks will bite into their hot pink-painted food truck specializing in tastyand staffed by beautiful women; and two young men from San Gabriel, CA have found a way to make any party more memorable with their fun photo booths. In a follow-up, Cheryl Rigdon from Easley, SC talks about her business after she failed make a deal with the Sharks in Season 4 with her specially-made spatula, the Spatty, on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 10 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
ONCE UPON A TIME – SEASON FINALE – “And Straight on ‘Til Morning” – SUNDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – The second season of “ ” culminates in a special two-hour finale event with two back-to-back episodes filled with high octane and life changing moments, SUNDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET). In the first hour, entitled “Truth, Part One” (9:00-10:00 p.m.), a series of dangerous events has been set in motion and it all comes to a head in one catastrophic moment that will change everyone’s lives forever. In the emotional second hour, “Truth, Part Two” (10:00-11:00 p.m.), the devastation leads to a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline and force Emily to take a hard look at the truth and the path of revenge she has embarked on.
DANCING WITH THE STARS – “Episode 1609” – MONDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– “Watershed” – In the season finale, an interview with a high-profile federal law enforcement agency forces Beckett to reconsider what she wants out of her job and out of her relationship with Castle. Meanwhile, the body of a young woman is found floating inside the water tank of a skid row flop house, but as the team investigate, they discover that her final resting place is just one of many strange things about her death, on “Castle,” MONDAY, MAY 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
WIPEOUT – “Night of the Living Big Balls” – It’s a no brainer that it’s survival of the fastest, as 24 players -- including a Zombie Killer, an Ice Queen and a Foxy Toxicologist -- race through the Wipeout City filled with Zombies in order to take a bite at the $50,000 grand prize. Contestants first receive a mouthful on the Pork Chopper, paired with giant corn stalks, leaving them to fear the ear as they continue deep into the jungle of the Tropic Blunder before pouncing and bouncing on the Big Balls. Players then encounter the Tongue Twisters, where they take quite a licking, and Bally’s cousin Juan Barlos makes an appearance as 12 players are reduced to 6 when they feel the rhythm of the Miami Pound Machine. Only the final 3 contestants move on. Who will be the last player standing and be named a Wipeout Champion? Hosted by John Anderson (ESPN’s “SportsCenter”), John Henson (E! Entertainment’s “Talk Soup”) and co-hosted by Jill Wagner (MTV’s “”), this episode of “Wipeout” airs TUESDAY, MAY 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW – “Episode 1609A” – TUESDAY, MAY 14 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
– “Breakout” – An inmate violently escapes from a prison transport van and becomes a dangerous fugitive on the run in Philadelphia. Soon another man turns up dead – who’s revealed to be a witness in the escaped prisoner’s murder trial. Megan must continue to search for the truth in the original case when the accused murderer shows up and pleads with her that he is innocent and being framed, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 14 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). Guest stars include Richard Burgi, Kenneth Mitchell and Alan Dale (“Once Upon a Time”).
THE MIDDLE – “The Ditch” – While waiting in line at the power company to pay a late bill and dressed in her lab coat for her new dental assisting job, people mistake Frankie for a doctor and let her cut in front of them so that she can finish her business quickly and get back to saving lives. But when one of those people shows up at Dr. Goodwin’s (Jack McBrayer, “,” “Wreck It Ralph”) office for a dental checkup, Frankie tries to keep up the charade, which leaves her new employer completely perplexed. Meanwhile, Axl discovers that Sue has a perfect attendance record at school and convinces her to ditch a day to live life on the edge; Dr. Fulton (Dave Foley) tries to find out why Brick is so opposed to going to middle school; and Mike and Axl’s fishing trip takes a turn for the worse when a distraction causes Mike to crash the boat he’s towing, wedging it into a ditch, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET). Jack McBrayer) guest stars as Dr. Goodwin and Dave Foley guest stars as school therapist Dr. Fulton.
FAMILY TOOLS – “Beachwood Approved” – When Jack lands a big job in the affluent Beachwood neighborhood, Tony second guesses Jack’s decisions and can’t stop interfering. Meanwhile, Terry is getting Tony ready for his physical, and Darren keeps leaving Ellis with Stitch, on “Family Tools,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
MODERN FAMILY – “Games People Play” – Phil gets a brand new RV with high hopes of going on a fun family road trip, and Claire decides to let him learn the hard way why this will likely be a terrible idea. Meanwhile, Manny has misplaced his backpack and Jay and Gloria go with him on a hunt for it, breaking into Claire’s house and then into Mitchell’s house -- where they do some over-the-top snooping; and Lily’s gymnastics meet brings out an unrivaled competitive spirit in Mitch and Cam, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET).
(FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE) – “How To Stand On Your Own Two Feet” – Polly is determined to start paying her own way, so when her attempt at a second job fails, she decides to go back to school and make something of herself. Meanwhile, Elaine inspires Julian to follow his dream of opening a zombie survivor fantasy camp, on “How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life),” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– “A Picture from Life’s Other Side” – Rayna finds an unlikely ally in Lamar when he sides with her against Teddy about the girls. Jolene sees Juliette struggling and tries to find a way to help. Avery and Will, separately, both get a chance to shine with bigger stars -- but will it translate to career gold? And Tandy takes her own agenda to the board of Wyatt Industries. Jay Hernandez as Dante, and Chris Carmack as Will guest star, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
WIPEOUT – “Senior Citizens, Kids and Convicts” – You won’t want to miss John Henson’s slew of wild ideas for contestants which involve senior citizens, kids, mimes, animals and convicts, among others. Meanwhile, players including Bluegrass Boy, Health Nut and Danger Zone will have to conquer the Killer Croc and bust out of Wipeout’s Jail during their mad dash on the Qualifier. Finally, our players will have to fend off pestering Pigeons in the Wipeout City before moving on to the all-new Wipeout Zone in hopes of securing the $50,000 grand prize. Hosted by John Anderson (ESPN’s “SportsCenter”), John Henson (E! Entertainment’s “Talk Soup”) and co-hosted by Jill Wagner (MTV’s “”), “Wipeout” airs THURSDAY, MAY 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
GREY’S ANATOMY – SEASON FINALE – “Perfect Storm” – Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital enters crisis mode as the storm rages, resources become scarce and patients flood in by the busload. Meanwhile, one of the doctors fights for their life, on the season finale of “Grey’s,” THURSDAY, MAY 16 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – “White Hat’s Back On – THURSDAY, MAY 16 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET).
SHARK TANK -- “Episode 423” – Two women from Alexandria, VA, inspired by their experiences as West Point cadets and U.S. army officers, present their fashion forward jewelry line; a man from Aurora, CO believes he’s perfected the traditional English scone; a self-described “geek” from Lynnwood, WA hopes a deal for his custom, made-to-order furniture will make him cool; and a man from New York aims to help people with his door-to-door luggage pick up service. Also, an update on Aaron Krause from Folcroft, PA and the versatile Scrub Daddy cleaning tool, which Lori Greiner invested in during Season 4, on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
SHARK TANK – SEASON FINALE – “Episode 424” – The Sharks circle around two Wharton School business graduates to get a piece of their app which provides international travelers access to live translators. An 11-year-old “kidpreneur” from Stamford, CT asks the Sharks to invest in his after school business -- all-natural dog treats inspired by his pet dog. A busy, single lady from Los Angeles has a way to help find love through her dating website designed to attract quality singles. And two buddies from Cincinnati, OH hope the Sharks will bite into their franchise business specializing in gourmet grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. In a follow up segment, Beverly Vines-Haines & Charlotte Clary from Yelm, WA give an update on their sugar free candy company, Ice Chips, which Barbara Corcoran and Mark Cuban invested in during Season 4, on the Season Finale of “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 17 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
BET ON YOUR BABY – “Episode 106” – Will young Sawyer take all the toilet paper off the roll in just one minute in “TP Takeoff”? Can little Scarlet’s parents predict correctly the toy she’ll choose and win $5,000 for her college savings? Will young Ayo be able to win the game “Body of Work”? And who wins the chance to smash for $50,000 cash for their child’s college fund? Find out when Melissa Peterman (ABC Family’s “Baby Daddy” and “Dancing Fools”) hosts “Bet On Your Baby,” SATURDAY, MAY 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
AMERICA’S– SEASON FINALE – “Episode 2322” – SUNDAY, MAY 19 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET).
THE 2013 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS – Hosted by actor/comedian Tracy Morgan and featuring performances by chart-toppers Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Prince, Bruno Mars and Miguel, among others to be announced, “The 2013 Billboard Music Awards” will air live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on SUNDAY, MAY 19 (8:00–11:00 p.m., ET). The awards show will also honor world-renowned music legend Prince with the Billboard Icon Award highlighting his unique journey and history of groundbreaking accomplishments in the music industry. “The 2013 Billboard Music Awards” are executive-produced by Don Mischer and are sponsored by Chevrolet, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and Samsung GALAXY S 4. For awards show updates including announcements on more musical acts and presenters, along with ticketing information, visit www.billboard.com.
DANCING WITH THE STARS – SEASON FINALE – “Episode 1610” – MONDAY, MAY 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
MOTIVE – SPECIAL DAY AND TIME PREMIERE – “Creeping Tom” – From Daniel Cerone, the executive producer of “” and “The ,” comes “Motive,” a thrilling crime drama with a unique twist focusing not on who did the crime, but why the crime was committed in the first place, premiering on a special day and time, MONDAY, MAY 20 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). Former New Kids on the Block band member and “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Joey McIntyre guest stars as the science teacher.
’S FUNNIEST MOMENTS – A collection of some of the most hilarious moments – on-screen and off -- taken from the last 25 seasons of “ ” and “The Bachelorette” will be featured, offering a special look back at the spontaneous gaffes, slip-ups and faux pas that have become fan favorites. Chris Harrison hosts “ ’s Funniest Moments,” TUESDAY, MAY 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).
DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW – SEASON FINALE – “Episode 1610A” – TUESDAY, MAY 21 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).
THE MIDDLE – SEASON FINALE – “The Graduation” – As graduation day approaches, tension begins to build between Frankie and Axl when he ignores her requests for answers about the graduation party she’s planning for his special day. Meanwhile, Sue hopes that the sixth time’s the charm as she once again attempts to pass her driver’s test; and during his final days ofschool, a forgetful Brick is reminded by Vice Principal Dunlap (Marion Ross) that he’s the class historian and is responsible for putting together a slideshow highlighting the last four years of school for the school assembly, on the Season Finale of “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET). Marion Ross (“Happy Days”) guest stars as Brick’s Vice Principal.
FAMILY TOOLS – “Book Club Romance” – After being off the market for years, Tony strikes up a romance only to have Jack discover that his is new girlfriend is two-timing him. Meanwhile, Mason is frustrated with Aunt Terry for not letting him drive, so he seeks help from Darren, and Stitch alludes to a secret crush, on “Family Tools,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET).
MODERN FAMILY – SEASON FINALE – “Goodnight Gracie” – Everyone flies down to Florida to be with Phil after his mom’s passing. Claire helps Phil with Gracie’s last wish for Frank, and the kids reflect on the gifts grandma left for them. Gloria has to contend with an outstanding arrest warrant in Florida, Cam finds himself fitting right into an elderly women’s group at Frank’s retirement community, and Jay runs into a pivotal person from his past, on the season finale of “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET). Fred Willard (“Best in Show”) returns as Frank Dunphy.
HOW TO LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS (FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE) – “How To Live With Your Parents For The Rest Of Your Life” – With Max stressing out over the opening of his second comedy club, and a lawsuit that comes with it, Max and Polly are butting heads – with Max eating anything in sight to calm his nerves. Meanwhile, Polly helps Julian figure out his feelings for his new girlfriend, on “How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life),” WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – “I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive” – Brad Paisley guest stars as himself and performs with Rayna and Deacon. Guest starring Brad Paisley, Chris Carmack and Kimberly Williams-Paisley, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).