|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.5/8||1.4/5||1.2/4||1.4/4||0.6/2||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.038||7.501||12.22||3.752||2.091||0.755|
NBC was number one with adults 18-49, while ABC won with total viewers.
On NBC, Your predictions were too pessimistic.began its live shows with a 3.9, down four tenths from last week's 4.3 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 2.1, up three tenths from last week's series low 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,garnered a season low 2.6, down a tenth from last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. was even with last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. was flat with last week's 2.6 among adults 18-49. Mike & notched a 2.2, down two tenths from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. Hawaii Fve-0 earned a 1.9, up two tenths after last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC,hit a new series low with a 1.9, down a tenth from last week's series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. was even with last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, the Rihanna 777 special earned a miniscule 0.8 adults 18-49 rating
On the CW, Oh, Sit was flat with last week's 0.3 adults 18-49 rating. 90210 was also even with last week's 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Monday, May 6, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
Late Night Ratings:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.6/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.1/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 Wednesday results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.8/4; " ," 0.5/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET Wednesday night, ABC's " " averaged a 1.6/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.