via press release:
SISTER WIVES RETURNS FOR A FOURTH SEASON ON TLC
(Los Angeles, CA) TLC’s hit series SISTER WIVES is back for a fourth season following America’s favorite polygamist family as they navigate the twists and turns of living an openly plural marriage. SISTER WIVES premieres Sunday, July 21 at 9 PM (ET/PT).
After living in separate rental homes for the past two years, the Browns are one step closer to fulfilling their dream of being together under one roof, moving into four adjacent houses in the same neighborhood. But now they have four large mortgages and a struggling start-up jewelry business. Meanwhile, Meri finally decides on whether or not to accept Robyn’s offer to be her surrogate, but will Kody agree with her decision? And as more kids prepare to leave the nest, Kody and the wives have a surprise in store that will rebuild the closeness the family once shared back in Utah.
MEET THE BROWN FAMILY
· Kody: 45-years old, father of 17 children, husband to four women – Meri in April 1990, Janelle in January 1993, Christine in March 1994, and Robyn in May 2010.
· Meri (first wife): 42-years old, married 23-years and has one daughter named Mariah, 17.
· Janelle (second wife): 44-years old, married 20-years and has six children – Logan, 19;
· Madison, 17; Hunter, 16; Garrison, 15; Gabriel, 11 and Savanah, 8.
· Christine (third wife): 41-years old, married 19-years and has six children – Aspyn, 18; Mykelti, 17; Paedon, 14; Gwendlyn, 11; Ysabel,10 and Truely, 3-years old.
· Robyn (fourth wife): 34-years old, married three years and has three children from her last marriage – Dayton, 13; Aurora, 11 and Breanna, 9, and one child by Kody – Solomon, 20-months old.