via press release:
NBC is the #1 non-sports network among ABC, CBS and NBC Tuesday night in adults 18-49, total viewers and all other key measures, led by "America's Got Talent," the #1 non-sports show of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in 18-49 and total viewers.
- From 9-11 p.m. ET, "America's Got Talent" (2.5/7 in 18-49, 9.8 million viewers overall) is the #1 non-sports telecast of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, total viewers and other key measures, with a 92% margin over the #2 non-sports telecast on those nets in 18-49 (with a 2.5 from 9-11 p.m. vs. the 1.3 from 8-9 for CBS’s “ ” encore). In the 9-11 p.m. time period, "Talent" is also #1 non-sports among ABC, CBS and NBC and Fox in every key ratings measure.
- Despite last night’s competition from Fox’s Major League Baseball All-Star Game, “America’s Got Talent” is matching last week’s preliminary fast-affiliate (2.5) and is running within a tenth of a point of last week’s 2.6 in official nationals. In total viewers, “Talent” is currently up versus last week’s official-national average (9.828 million vs. 9.808 million).
- “Talent” built by 23% from its first half-hour to its fourth in adults 18-49 (to a 2.7 rating from a 2.2), and in total viewers, “Talent” grew by 23% or more than 1.9 million persons (10.6 million vs. 8.7 million).
- From 8-9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of “Hollywood Game Night” (1.1/4 in 18-49 4.0 million viewers overall) delivered a three-week high for NBC in the time period in 18-49 rating, best since June 25, and a four-week high in total viewers, best since June 18. The “Hollywood Game Night” encore grew from its first half-hour to its second by 9% in 18-49 rating (to a 1.2 from a 1.1) and by 8% in total viewers (4.2 million vs. 3.9 million). “Hollywood Game Night” is currently running within 0.2 of the top non-sports rating in the hour on ABC, CBS and NBC in adults 18-49 (and is close to rounding up to a 1.2 rating in that demo, 1.145), while ranking #1 non-sports on those nets in adults 18-34.
- The “Game Night” rebroadcast topped ABC’s original “Extreme Weight Loss” (1.0/3 in that hour) head to head in the time period in every key ratings measure.