via press release:
E!’S “KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS” ON SUNDAY NIGHT DELIVERED MOST-WATCHED EPISODE SINCE SEASON EIGHT PREMIERE WITH 2.7 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS
E! Special “Ryan Seacrest with Selena Gomez” Delivers 1.4 Million Total Viewers
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
Sunday’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians (7/21/13, 9-10pm) scored its most-watched episode since its Season 8 premiere (6/2/13, 9-10pm) in P18-49 (1.7 MM), Total Viewers (2.7 MM) and HH (2.12 rtg).
- Sunday’s episode was #1 with W18-34 (763K) across all of TV (broadcast and cable) for the day.
- It was also the #1 basic cable telecast of the day with P18-34 (1.1 MM).
- Sunday marked the fourth week of consecutive growth for the show in P18-49 (+3%).
- The series has come back even stronger than last season and is now pacing above the first eight episodes of its last campaign in P18-49 (+2%), P18-34 (+8%), Total Viewers (+5%) and HH (+1%).
- #1 most talked about ad supported overall show in social (119K mentions), #2 overall behind only HBO’s True Blood
- Sunday’s episode was the 2ndmost talked about episode of KUWTK in social this season to date behind only the 6/2 premiere (172K).
RYAN SEACREST WITH SELENA GOMEZ
Sunday’s Ryan Seacrest with Selena Gomez (7/21/13, 10-10:30pm), which aired on the eve of her 21st birthday, delivered one of the network’s most-watched specials of the year with Total Viewers (1.4 MM), P18-34 (508K), W18-34 (384K), P18-49 (811K) and W18-49 (582K); HH (1.24 rtg).
- The telecast nearly doubled its prior 4-week time period with P18-49 (+90%) and bested significantly with P18-34 (+66%), W18-34 (+70%) and W18-49 (+85%).