via press release:
JULY MARKS 19 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF GROWTH
FOR THE HUB NETWORK
The Hub Network Leads in Co-Viewing for 13 Consecutive Months
LOS ANGELES — The Hub Network, a destination for kids and their families, continues to expand as July marks 19 consecutive months of growth among the key demos of Kids 6-11, Women 18-49, Persons 2+ and Households. Additionally, the Hub Network leads as the most co-viewed children’s network for 13 consecutive months. Details for monthly time-period performance and co-viewing are below.
Following is a snapshot of fan-favorite shows on the Hub Network for July:
- “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” from Hasbro Studios is the top-rated network show in July with Kids 2-11, Persons 2+ and Households.
- “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour: The Series” from Front Street Pictures and The Hatchery, LLC is the number-one show on the network in July with Kids 6-11.
- In the adult demos, “Transformers Prime Beast Hunters” from Hasbro Studios was the network’s top performing series with Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54, while “Family Game Night” from Hasbro Studios and Zoo Productions was number one in July with Women 25-54.
July Daypart Performance:
In Total Day, the Hub Network has demonstrated year-to-year gains among Kids 6-11, Women 18-49, Persons 2+ and Households for 19 consecutive months.
- In Total Day, the Hub Network earned year-to-year time period delivery gains among Girls 2-11 (+20%), Kids 6-11 (+14%), Girls 6-11 (+46%), Adults 18-49 (+3%), Women 18-49 (+14%), Adults 25-54 (+3%), Women 25-54 (+14%), Persons 2+ (+5%) and Households (+9%).
- In Prime (Monday–Sunday, 8–11 p.m. ET), the Hub Network earned year-to-year time period delivery gains among Kids 2-11 (+38%), Girls 2-11 (+56%), Kids 6-11 (+33%), Girls 6-11 (+43%), Women 18-49 (+15%), Women 25-54 (+7%), Persons 2+ (+13%) and Households (+6%).
July Co-Viewing Highlights:
For the thirteenth consecutive month, the Hub Network was the most co-viewed children’s network in co-view share among Kids 2-11 watching with Adults 18-49.
- The Hub Network was the #1 children’s network in co-view share among Kids 2-11 watching with Adults 18-49 for the month. Thirty two percent (32%) of Hub Network’s Kids 2-11 watched with an Adult 18-49, ahead of all children’s networks, including Disney Channel (16%), Nickelodeon (24%), Cartoon Network (19%), Disney XD (19%) and Nicktoons (16%).
(Source: The Nielsen Company, program based dayparts, most current, 7/1/13-7/28/13 vs. 6/25/12-7/29/12, growth by delivery, co-viewing from NPower)