via press release:
E!’S “TOTAL DIVAS” BUILDS IN WEEK TWO WITH 1.5 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS AND “” DELIVERS WITH 2.8 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS
E!’s Hot Streak Continues with the Network’s Highest-Rated and Most-Watched Week in Over Five Months With Households and P18-49 (7/29/13-8/4/13)
Sunday’snotched its second-best episode of season 8 only behind its premiere in P18-49 (1.8 MM), W18-49 (1.3 MM), P25-54 (1.6 MM), W25-54 (1.2 MM), HH (2.26 rtg).
- Sunday’s episode ranked as the most-watched telecast for the evening among P18-34 (1.1 MM), W18-34 (794K), P18-49 and W18-49 against all ad-supported cable
- Sunday marks the sixth straight week of growth for the show in P18-49 (+1% vs. wk-ago)
- The series has returned stronger this season and is pacing above its first ten telecasts of last summer’s run in P18-49 (+1%), P18-34 (+5%), Total Viewers (+4%) and HH (+2%).
- This season, Kardashians ranks #1 among P18-49, W18-49, P18-34 and W18-34 across all ad-supported cable in its Sunday time slot.
TOTAL DIVAS (8/4/13, 10-11pm)
In its second week, Total Divas delivered 891K P18-49, up +4% versus its series debut, 1.5 MM Total Viewers (+14%), 563K W18-49 (+5%), 784K P25-54 (+22%), 1.21 HH rtg (+13%).
- This Sunday’s telecast ranked as the most-watched unscripted series for the time period among P18-34 (557), W18-34 (367), and M18-34 (189) among all cable (ad-supported and pay)
- Sunday’s episode paced above prior 4-week averages by double-digit percentages across key targets including P18-49 (+42%) and Total Viewers (+48%).
- The show paces above year-ago in P18-49 (+9%), P18-34 (+11%) and Total Viewers (+14%)
- Total Divas’ digital show package has seen strong upward momentum with page views more than doubling for the second consecutive week (152K).