|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/5||1.3/5||1.3/4||0.5/2||0.5/2||0.5/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.939||3.878||3.225||3.348||6.011||1.406|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, America's Got Talent tied its season low with a 2.4 down 4 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,scored a 1.3 down 7 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 1.1 down 6 percent from last week's season high 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW Whose Line is it Anyway? earned a 0.8 down 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Capture notched a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, August 13, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night - R||1.1/4||3.73|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM)||1.1/3||3.55|
|CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway?||0.8/3||2.19|
|8:30||CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway? - R||0.7/2||1.85|
|9:00||NBC||America's Got Talent (9-11PM)||2.4/7||8.54|
|CBS||: Los Angeles - R||0.7/2||5.38|
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The with Jay Leno," 2.3/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The with Jay Leno,” 0.7/3 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.