It’s The Terrible Two’s for Mia and Rozonno as ‘Six Little McGhees’ Returns to OWN Saturday, September 7
via press release:
IT’S THE TERRIBLE TWO’S FOR MIA AND ROZONNO AS ‘SIX LITTLE MCGHEES’ RETURNS TO OWN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7
Mom Mia McGhee Shares Her Six Little Tips On Raising Multiple Kids
Rozonno and Mia McGhee with the McGhee Sextuplets
Photos Courtesy of OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
Los Angeles – “Six Little McGhees,” which follows the inspirational lives of Mia and Rozonno McGhee as they juggle marriage, a family business and their six adorable two-year-olds, returns Saturday, September 7 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
To watch a sneak peek of the first episode (with embed code) click here:
Mom Mia McGhee shares Six Little Tips on making life easier when raising multiple kids, including tips on preparing healthy meals and getting kids to fall asleep.
Mia McGhee’s Six Little Tips For Preparing Healthy Meals For Kids:
1. When making oatmeal, use fruit instead of adding sugar.
2. Freeze grapes as a snack instead of popsicles.
3. Prepare meals in advance so you are not tempted to grab easy junk food.
4. Blend or chop vegetables to hide in your main dish (Example: when preparing macaroni and cheese, mix in finely chopped green beans).
5. Always provide juices that contain 100% juice.
6. Get the kids involved in preparing meals so they become familiar with healthy ingredients.
Mia McGhee’s Six Little Tips For Getting Kids To Sleep:
1. Structure is a must to running a large family household; set a consistent naptime and bedtime every day.
2. Changing into pajamas and slippers before sleeping helps trigger that it’s time to shift gears and nap.
3. Avoid mixing the sleeping area with the play area; younger kids can become confused easily.
4. Make sure the kids are fed, dry and clean before sleep time.
5. Kids have lots of energy to burn. Make sure they had an active, playful day prior to sleep time.
6. Soft bedtime music helps to bring about sleepiness.