|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.6/5||1.4/4||1.2/3||1.1/3||0.7/2||0.2/0|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.1/4||1.1/4||1.0/3||0.8/3||0.7/2||0.1/0|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.824||4.302||3.202||4.167||1.762||0.556|
NOTE: Versus last week, A18-49 usage was up +4% from 8-11pm last night.
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS, with the Time Warner carriage dispute finally resolved, Under the Dome earned a 2.6, up a tenth from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. It’s impossible to say whether the restoration of CBS to TWC customers in 3 markets was responsible for the rise, but your predictions, many of which were made before the announcement of CBS’s return to TWC, were too pessimistic.
On ABC, Mistresses scored a 1.3 up 30 percent from last week's series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, a two hour American Ninja Warrior notched a season high 1.8 up 6 percent from last week’s 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. Siberia garnered a 0.7 up 17 percent from last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Breaking Pointe matched last week's 0.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Monday, September 2, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rtg/Shr||Viewers (millions)|
|8:00||NBC||American Ninja Warrior (8-10PM))||1.8/5||5.51|
|ABC||Shark Tank - R||1.1/3||4.58|
|CBS||How I Met Your Mother - R||1.1/3||4.31|
|FOX||Raising Hope - R||0.7/2||1.95|
|CW||Hart of Dixie - R||0.2/1||0.62|
|8:30||CBS||Mike & Molly - R||1.0/3||4.16|
|FOX||Raising Hope - R||0.7/2||1.88|
|CBS||2 Broke Girls - R||1.2/3||5.17|
|FOX||New Girl - R||0.7/2||1.69|
|9:30||CBS||Mike & Molly - R||1.4/4||5.88|
|FOX||The Mindy Project - R||0.6/2||1.52|
|10:00||CBS||Under the Dome||2.6/7||10.71|
|ABC||Castle - R||0.7/2||3.82|
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 1.8/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.5/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” 0.6/3 with an encore; "Late Show," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (0.9/3 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Fast Affiliate Ratings: These first national ratings, including demographics, are available at approximately 11 AM (ET) the day after telecast, and are released to subscribing customers daily. These data, from the National People Meter sample, are strictly time-period information, based on the normal broadcast network feed, and include all programming on the affiliated stations, sometimes including network programming, sometimes not. The figures may include stations that did not air the entire network feed, as well as local news breaks or cutaways for local coverage or other programming. Fast Affiliate ratings are not as useful for live programs and are likely to differ significantly from the final results, because the data reflect normal broadcast feed patterns. For example, with a World Series game, Fast Affiliate Ratings would include whatever aired from 8-11PM on affiliates in the Pacific Time Zone, following the live football game, but not game coverage that begins at 5PM PT. The same would be true of Presidential debates as well as live award shows and breaking news reports.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.